Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Content by Lynne

Lynne

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
SAS Black Ops - Iraqi Freedom - Action & Adventure Thriller (Book 2)
SAS Black Ops - Iraqi Freedom - Action & Adventure Thriller (Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars From the beginning this is a well thought out book ..., 8 Jan. 2015
From the beginning this is a well thought out book. The further you get into this story you begin to actually feel you are on the outside looking in on the activities of Jonny and Mickey. I haven't finished the book yet, it's increasingly difficult to put it down at times because with each chapter both get into another situation, and so you carry on reading later into the night because you want to know what happens next.

Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Un Helma Coated Leather Shoes In Burgundy Patent Standard Fit Size 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 8 Jan. 2015
Quality all the way with Clarks shoes, and you know the size you are will fit when you try the shoes on. They arrived within the dates specified and were packaged securely.

SAS Black Ops - Wounded Angel - Science Fiction Adventure Novel (Book 5)
SAS Black Ops - Wounded Angel - Science Fiction Adventure Novel (Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent book. As the story unfolded I couldn't put ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Considering the price, an excellent book. As the story unfolded I couldn't put my Kindle down. Highly recommended.

The Warning Bell: A Crime Thriller
The Warning Bell: A Crime Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars I will say no more as I wouldn't like to spoil your read, 22 Nov. 2014
As the story unfolds you become more and more intrigued about " what lies beneath". I will say no more as I wouldn't like to spoil your read, enjoy this book as I did.

Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)
Assassin's Apprentice (The Farseer Trilogy, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
An olden days tale okay for a rainy day.

The Good Soldier: Jack Noble Early Years Bundle (Noble Beginnings & A Deadly Distance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous well written stories. Non of your beginning middle ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Fabulous well written stories. Non of your beginning middle and end story here, from starting to read you become addicted because the story unfolds with each chapter and the excitement of the what Jack and Bear got up to meant I had many a late night because I couldn't put my Kindle down.

Silent Kill Mission 4: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4
Silent Kill Mission 4: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Quality as always.

Silent Kill Mission 2: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4
Silent Kill Mission 2: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4

5.0 out of 5 stars like all the other Missions, 25 Aug. 2014
Gripping read, like all the other Missions.

Silent Kill Mission 1: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4
Silent Kill Mission 1: Chris Ryan Extreme Series 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Chris Ryan at his best, but I feel that Mission's 2, 25 Aug. 2014
Chris Ryan at his best, but I feel that Mission's 2, 3 & 4 should have been consolidated into 1 book.

The Seventh Child
The Seventh Child

1.0 out of 5 stars I struggled to get into this story. Quarter of ..., 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Seventh Child (Kindle Edition)
I struggled to get into this story. Quarter of the way through I didn't get it, the plot was not apparent so I continued to half way through, then gave up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3