Profile for P. S. Davies > Reviews

Content by P. S. Davies

P. S. Davies "psd123" (Lancashire, England)

Nativity! [DVD]
Nativity! [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Freeman
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS FILM SPARKLES AND SHINES!, 26 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Nativity! [DVD] (DVD)
Absolutely excellent film that you begin liking in the first 5 minutes and by the time it has reached the Nativity show you just can't smile enough. Excellent music and brilliant kids. A must see!

The Cabin In The Woods [DVD]
The Cabin In The Woods [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Hemsworth

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL, 20 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Cabin In The Woods [DVD] (DVD)
Ignore the five star reviews - why would a horror film try to be funny in the first place? Never mind the fact that film is about as funny as watching paint dry. Turned it off before the end before I literally bored to tears!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2012 10:39 PM GMT

I Believe
I Believe

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasure..., 4 Jun. 2012
This review is from: I Believe (MP3 Download)
Working on putting this track together with so many unrecognised talents has been an absolute pleasure. Please download and support this amazing cause!

Rayman 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Rayman 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by Zelldog Games

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst DS game I've played yet..., 7 May 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I have bought 7 3DS titles so far - Pilotwings, Street Fighter, Ridge Racer, Monkeyball, Lego Star Wars, Samuria Chronicles and this. All the games have been amazing in 3d and have excellent graphics... except for this one. One of only two games I have traded in. Graphics very poor compared to the other games, storyline is terrible and the 3d seems to "double" the images on this game but not on any of the others. I think the people who have given it 5 stars havent tried any other 3DS games yet! Avoid.

Twist The Truth
Twist The Truth

5.0 out of 5 stars Lene's best so far..., 11 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Twist The Truth (Audio CD)
I've loved all of Leene's albums from the beginning, although now when I listen to the first, Playing My Game, it really shows how far she has come musically and vocally.

Twist the Truth is Lene's best yet. Some reviewers will say there's no "Sitting Down Here" to be found. Probably a good thing in this case, no hit single but brilliant music.

Lene has reached the point where a musician just wants to create great music and isnt just aiming for a hit. Let's the face, most of the charts can't really be classed as music anyway. So long as she sells enough copies to make more albums!

Can't wait for the next album Lene! :)

Darren Hayes-Time Machine Tour [DVD]
Darren Hayes-Time Machine Tour [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to relive this masterpiece, 4 May 2008
I saw this show in Manchester last year... I would return and watch it again every night if I could it was that amazing. I also had friends come along who didnt know the music, but left as very big fans! Anyone who loves a great looking show with amazing musicans and the greatest pop singer we have in the world today should grab a copy! I've ordered my limited edition version from Darren's site ;)

Great Divide, The [Us Import]
Great Divide, The [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Not afraid to be melodic!, 25 Sept. 2007
I don't normally write these reviews, but after reading other reviews slagging Scott in favour of Alter Bridge, I just had to jump in. Although I love Mark Tremonti and the rest of Creed's playing, it was Stapps voice that made Creed. Okay, it's perhaps not as technically perfect as Alter Bridge's Myles Kennedy but it has a hell of a lot more character and feeling and most of the songs on Alter Bridges CD are quite forgettable in comparrison to this album. Very memorable songs sung with a lot of feeling by one of the most distinctive rock voices ever. Can't wait for the next one Scott.