Profile for Natalie Vaughan-Smith > Reviews

Content by Natalie Vaugha...

Natalie Vaughan-Smith (Cupar)

Page: 1 | 2
Adventure Time Jake Single Duvet Cover Set
Adventure Time Jake Single Duvet Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear print, great for fans of all ages!!, 14 Sept. 2015
Awesome print, and arrived really fast! I've been let down by official products in the past, but this turned out great :)

Ladies Blue Adventure Time Finn Shortie Pyjamas
Ladies Blue Adventure Time Finn Shortie Pyjamas

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute design, poorly applied., 12 Nov. 2014
Not amazing quality for an officially licensed product. But I'm a sucker for anything to do with Adventure Time, so I didn't mind paying slightly more just for pyjamas. Still, better printing would have been nice.

Womens Skater Dress Belted Sleeveless Short Mini Party Franki Flared Top 8 - 26 S/M (UK 8 - 10) TURQUOISE

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, 10 April 2014
This is soo comfy for such a bargain! I was expecting the material to be quite thin, but it's nice and thick, which is perfect for Scotland! Very nice fit too.

The BHS Manual for Coaching and Teaching Riding (British Horse Society)
The BHS Manual for Coaching and Teaching Riding (British Horse Society)
by Islay Auty FBHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive guide for budding teachers, 10 April 2014
Very well laid out book. Has great tips for dealing with problems and difficult lessons, and also how to plan a great lesson. Excellent buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute unicorn hoodie!, 21 Feb. 2011
I personally love quirky and cute things, so this was perfect for me. I was turning heads as I walked down the street and I even wore it to work to show it off! The hood is comfortable and not too small and the fit is tight, but comfortable. The only bad point is the thumb holes at the end of the sleeves. If you have long arms like me then your thumbs will not fit in the holes and you will feel a bit squished. Nevertheless, I highly recommend this product and I will definitely buy from "Hell Bunny" again. :)

Breyer B3828 Traditional 1:9 Scale Rambo® Blanket
Breyer B3828 Traditional 1:9 Scale Rambo® Blanket
Offered by ScaleFarm

2.0 out of 5 stars Breyer Rambo blanket, 21 Feb. 2011
This product does not fit as snugly as illustrated in the photo. It does not fit any of my breyers. The chest flaps do not overlap as illustrated, instead they meet at the edges. The latches that join are fiddly and come undone with little effort.

Tangled
Tangled

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Tangled (MP3 Download)
I seriously cannot PRAISE Disney and Alan Menken enough for this spectacular soundtrack!!!

Disney are back in business! This soundtrack is constantly on repeat on my mp3 and I'm going to sing "I see the light" for my Musical Theatre audition! If you're looking for a beautiful, emotional, amusing score from a movie, this is definately one of the best! Well done Disney, well done Alan Menken!!!

Trixie Plush Circular Roll Cat Toy With Mouse Inside
Trixie Plush Circular Roll Cat Toy With Mouse Inside

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat Toy, 9 Feb. 2011
My cat got bored of this very quickly and now it's just in her cat bed with all her other forgotten toys. If you want a good toy for your kitty, give it something FULL of catnip!! Or a ball with a feather tied to it; it looks like a bird when thrown. :)

Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks
Offered by DVDBayFBA

4.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story 3, 9 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
When I went to see this film in the cinema, I don't know what I was expecting. Being a long time Disney/Pixar fan I frankly couldn't wait to get inside!

It may have been because it's the last in the trilogy, or maybe it was the sense of impending doom I thought the toys must have had throughout, but I found it terribly emotional. I came out of the cinema feeling I had lost some sense of Disney innocence...

If you are buying this for your kids (or yourself!) please take into account that the toys are in a lot of peril and that Andy growing up and leaving them behind might just be a bit too much to handle?

However, the short in the Special Features "Night and Day" is very entertaining, if simple, and I actually thought that was the funniest part of the movie!

This film gets 4 stars from me because I love Toy Story as a whole, and the plot was very good, just very sad...

Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Inception (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't watch this, watch PAPRIKA!!, 9 Feb. 2011
For everyone who think this is an original and amazing movie, look again!

The idea for this film is EXACTLY the same as for Paprika, an anime movie created by the late Satoshi Kon, waaaay before Inception. If you want to watch Inception I HIGHLY suggest watching Paprika beforehand, just so you know what you're REALLY watching.

I gave this film a two star rating because the effects are quite good. BUT that is the only original thing about it!!! Paprika [Blu-ray] [2006]

Thanks for reading :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2011 3:49 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2