Profile for Smithy8 > Reviews

Content by Smithy8

Smithy8 (Essex, England)

Webkinz Panda Plush Toy with Sealed Adoption Code (Red)
Webkinz Panda Plush Toy with Sealed Adoption Code (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little product, 14 Sept. 2011
As per usual, this item was delivered well before the estimated date so superb job Amazon. The product arrived very well packaged and really impressed. The look of the toy was exactly as the picture and was extremely fluffy so chuffed. Hope my girlfriend likes it and will comment back about the whole computer and code experience once she has opened it.

Apple iMac 21.5 inch All-In-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2X2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB graphics) (Launched May 2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just One Word.....Sublime, 9 Sept. 2011
Have always had a Windows based computer but with advice from my brother with a 3 year old mac and brother in law with a Macbook then I thought I'd give it a try. Wow......with my Ipad and Iphone it is simply effortless! Even with all my printers, USB, hubs, card readers then just downloaded the drivers from the website, plugged the device in and the computer found and installed. I have since added quite a few files but on first few startups then looking at a 10 sec boot up and 2 sec shut down, just a tad quicker than a Windows 7 notebook. Will never be going back, Apple, you now own my next Phone, Tablet and PC upgrade, well done!

Snakebyte Motion XL plus Starter Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)
Snakebyte Motion XL plus Starter Pack - Black (Nintendo Wii/Wii U)

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising, 9 Sept. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Really like this products, just found a few things about which I prefer to the official model and seems to have made my table tennis performance dramatically improve. Firstly, the sync button is not under the battery compartment which is so much easier to sync with the Wii. Then the lights at the bottom are nicely curved to look a little different and the Snakebyte logo lighting up looks really good. The Wii motion plus works superbly and the attachment having it's own power is useful to not waste battery life. Was only using this as a secondary controller if more ppl were playing but now it has become my main controller. On receiving the product, I found the packaging not too appealing but the product has easily made up for that, surprisingly impressed.

GameOn Compatible Balance Board - Black (Wii)
GameOn Compatible Balance Board - Black (Wii)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer to look at than the official board, 9 Sept. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Had this bought for me as a present after my official version broke. Is a little bit smaller which is great for storage, looks a lot nicer and the blue lights shining is a nice touch. Was easy to connect and inserting the batteries was no problem. So long as it keeps working for a longer time than my last one then I will be very happy!

Sennheiser MM50iP Stereo Headset with integrated microphone - tailormade for the iPhone - Black
Offered by eoutlet-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Friend still likes them :), 17 Aug. 2011
Bought these as a gift for a friend and she is still really happy with these and they are working to date after a few months (touch wood). A nice looking design from the brief look at them and Sennheiser has always been a good range of products in my experience. For price and ability to answer calls then these have been a good choice...so far.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Still Going Strong, 17 Aug. 2011
An excellent product and at the time of buying even my first gen Ipad this was a great price. Still going strong after 1 year but does tend to slip a little out of its adjustable position with only the slightest touch of the screen. Has served me very well and would recommend to anyone else as it seems the new designed version has a better stand function.

Trust SoundForce 2.1 AquaSonic Speaker Set - 15 Watt RMS
Trust SoundForce 2.1 AquaSonic Speaker Set - 15 Watt RMS

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price - excellent, 15 Aug. 2011
I have the silver version of these speakers and use them very simply for music on my Iphone. So long as the Iphone settings aren't heavy bass and the Iphone volume is maximum then can use the volume control on the back to simply increase the sound. Easily covers my bedroom and sounds great on a wide variety of music. Really nice to look at, simply to setup and for the price a great set of speakers.

Trust Stylus Pen for All Tablets and Smartphones - Black
Trust Stylus Pen for All Tablets and Smartphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful!, 5 July 2011
Bought this to help gain more accuracy and also with game playing. Has made my Ipad a far greater gaming device, sooooo good for Football manager and a great improvement to internet browsing. Has also helped with not having to clean the fingerprints off every few days. All in all, very happy with this purchase!