Profile for Danhh > Reviews

Saw 1-7: The Final Cut Collection [DVD]
Saw 1-7: The Final Cut Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karen Cliche

5.0 out of 5 stars We are about to play a game, 10 Feb 2014
Some of the films are better than the others saw 1 and 2 are my personal favourites! Recommend for horror fans and for people who like watching box sets or following series

The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (PC DVD)
Offered by Trade-N-Go Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars Make sure dlc codes are new first as mine had expired from purchasing new!, 10 Feb 2014
Brought this for my girlfriend a month a go, and found out the dlc/content had expired with the code. I had brought this from new and was expecting no problems, I even paid extra for faster shipping and warned to surprise her. Well she surprised me

Made In Chelsea - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Made In Chelsea - Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Spencer Matthews

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged, 29 Dec 2013
I received the set after a couple of days of ordering it, which was brilliant. However every single dvd case had had it's contents damaged, by this I mean that the DVDs were all loose for the plastic dvd holders because each ones brackets were broken. All 5 of the dvd boxes within the set had loose discs, they may be watchable but that is not the point!! I brought a gift for my partner and I never expected there to be any damage to the item as it appeared to be packaged well. The supplier or something has caused damage to this item, I think there has been either lots of neglect due to it being close to the Christmas period when I had ordered it or that it has has a lot of weight on top of it and the box has been crushed.

Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
Grand Theft Auto V Limited Edition Strategy Guide (Bradygames Strategy Guides)
by Bradygames

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, 18 Sep 2013
Arrived fine but item was supposed to be grouped with the game. Now I have a guide for a game that doesn't exist, to make matters worse the book was slightly damaged and pages had what appeared to be water and heat damage. This was what I had noticed immediately after turning the hard cover, the guide came packaged well but appeared and its condition was not perfect.
It's in a useable condition, but I am annoyed with it being delivered separately, if I had to wait an extra couple of days...so be it...
But don't send damaged or not as described goods...

The game I have cancelled and have decided to purchase through eBay (first class delivery) due to the frustration caused. DON'T TRUST AMAZONS PRE-ORDER!

THE WORKERS ARE NOT TREATED VERY WELL EITHER!

I have given a 3 star review purely because the guidebook is brilliant but due to damage and to the confusion in delivery and not receiving both when I had paid for grouped delivery I'm stopping at 3.

Would have been an easy 5 star review
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2013 1:29 PM BST