Profile for Sabriye > Reviews

Content by Sabriye

Sabriye

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fruit of the Loom Childrens/Kids Unisex Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (3-4) (Black)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 12 Sep 2014
Love them. I love putting my son in black but its very difficult to find, thats why I bought his current size and the next one up! Lovely quality, arrived quickly and sizing was bang on. Very happy with them and will be buying again.

Catch One Ladies Brooklyn Tracksuit Jogging Bottoms Womens Sweatshirt Wine SM
Catch One Ladies Brooklyn Tracksuit Jogging Bottoms Womens Sweatshirt Wine SM
Offered by Worldwidetrendz

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my order, 9 Sep 2014
I bought in both grey and burgundy. The writing on thr burgundy one was a pinky colour, like it has been washed and the colour had run onto the white writing but not a massive deal to me as its just lounge wear. Lovely quality on both, quick delivery and a great fit for me.

Prophet
Prophet
by Kahlil Gibran

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Prophet (Paperback)
This book is beautiful. I found a few sections really useful for my personal life situation. I had to re-read alot of parts out loud to truly understand them but I recommend it highly.

Floral Top S2H4 Fuchsia 6 (1.96)
Floral Top S2H4 Fuchsia 6 (1.96)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit. loads of compliments on my new top :)), 14 May 2014
was quite suprised. i am usually a size 4 and size 6's are normally quite baggy on me but its like this top was made to fit me. i could see girls with a bigger chest having slight restrictions but for me its perfect. my advice would be to order up one size cos like i said, a 6 is usually big on me and the 6 fit perfectly. bigger chests, def order up a size.

Cherry Bralet 5022 S6U1/ Navy 6 (1.96)
Cherry Bralet 5022 S6U1/ Navy 6 (1.96)
Offered by asfashion online

4.0 out of 5 stars size 6, 8 April 2014
I ordered a 6 (im usually a 4 everywhere else and 6's are usually big for me) this however is tiny! i love it. i would tell most people to order a size up definetly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 28 Jun 2013
Havent worn yet, but have tried on and they fit / true to size. Came
quickly. I think the toe post might rub but most do!

Red Real Wax LED candles - flickering effect - 4.5cm tall - set of 4 - 1977-550
Red Real Wax LED candles - flickering effect - 4.5cm tall - set of 4 - 1977-550

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely candles, 28 Jun 2013
Happy with these, arrived 2 days after ordering. As described. I use them amongst large, cream and white candles for my restaraunt, lots of lovely comments and people asking where they're from. Lovely product

Set of 3 LED Vanilla Scented Blow Out On Off Mood Wax Candles Lights Flameless
Set of 3 LED Vanilla Scented Blow Out On Off Mood Wax Candles Lights Flameless
Offered by Trendi

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 28 Jun 2013
These are unbelievable! Got these and a few others for behind the bar at my restaraunt - after years of buying candles! They smell beautiful, can be blown out and look lovely on or off. Will buy more!

Set of 6 Skinny Real Wax Battery Operated LED Candles by Lights4fun
Set of 6 Skinny Real Wax Battery Operated LED Candles by Lights4fun
Offered by GiftUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jun 2013
Got these for behind the bar at my restaraunt. They look gorgeous with the dripping wax and flickering effect. Arrived very quickly and as described.

Complete Cruet Set & Stand Salt, Pepper, Vinegar & Oil
Complete Cruet Set & Stand Salt, Pepper, Vinegar & Oil
Offered by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 Jun 2013
Just what I was looking for. Oil in these sets can leak so the metal cage effect bottom on others are no good. This fits perfectly in a corner of my kitchen worktop, good amounts come out when pouring. Came quickly too :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4