Profile for Petar > Reviews

How To Get Filthy Rich In Rising Asia
How To Get Filthy Rich In Rising Asia
by Mohsin Hamid

4.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put down, 18 Mar 2014
Read it in 2 days. This is a great book to take whilst commuting. Fast paced, well written. A roller coaster of emotions from head to toe. You can feel uplifted, sad, happy and frustrated all in the same page. I traveled in India (note that the action takes place in Pakistan) and in every descriptive scene brought back some memories. Does not get 5* because I only give such a rating to classics. Definitely recommended.

Kleine Wolke 55 x 65 cm Small Relax Rectangle Bath Mat, Taupe
Kleine Wolke 55 x 65 cm Small Relax Rectangle Bath Mat, Taupe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bath mat, 8 Jan 2014
Good material, fluffy, pleasant to step on and a fashion color. Looks good in the bathroom so the wife is pleased. . Recommended.

Bbb Men'S Saddle Memoshape Bsd-17, Black
Bbb Men'S Saddle Memoshape Bsd-17, Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor comfort, 4 Jan 2013
On paper this saddle has everything to go right but in practice it does not meet the expectations. Despite the memory foam features, my only guess is that it memorised someone else's bottom. I use my trekking bike everyday to go to work (10 km +/-). By the time I arrive at work I can't help but notice a lot of discomfort. I replaced this saddle after a couple of weeks by a Selle Royal which does the work much better.

Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black
Master Lock 1800x8mm key self coiling Cable Lock Black

3.0 out of 5 stars straightforward, 31 May 2012
Pretty straightforward lock. Good size and flexible. I would not trust it for longer bike parking periods than 30 minutes. I live in a big city and parked bikes are always a must for thieves. Good packaging and it works considering the price. Use as secondary lock

Yves Saint Laurent Jazz 100 ml EdT
Yves Saint Laurent Jazz 100 ml EdT

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok smell but, 31 May 2012
I have used this parfume for 10 years. I always bought it in a store but this time decided to make an exception and buy it online.
Quick delivery and super well packed. However, I noticed that the smell and colour differ a bit from the my bottle of perfume I still have left. It is just a suspicion but weel substantiated given that I used this perfume for so long.
Anyway it smells very good but not so intense.

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Belgium & Luxembourg
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Belgium & Luxembourg
by Antony Mason

4.0 out of 5 stars Belgium and Luxembourg in a nutshel, 30 Nov 2011
Good guide. Very basic information on Belgium and Luxembourg main attractions. If you wish to visit any of these countries more thouroughly you need to complement it with other guide.Delivery was super quick as usual.

Diesel Gents Leather Watch And Stainless Steel Dog Tag Gift Set
Diesel Gents Leather Watch And Stainless Steel Dog Tag Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Prettiest watch I ever owned, 21 April 2011
Very good price/quality. Stylish. Very very robbust but not overwhelmingly.Only 'if' is the quality of the bracelet. I had to glue it together after 1 and half years of everyday use.