Profile for mcs > Reviews

Westland 80M2 Lawn Feed Weed and Moss Killer
Westland 80M2 Lawn Feed Weed and Moss Killer
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 24 July 2014
I didn't think this product would work - I was soooo wrong. I was fortunate that I bought it just before the rain started, but a few weeks on and the moss has completely dried up and my grass has never looked so green and healthy. I would definitely recommend this product.

Ocean Pacific Womens Miami Long Shorts Ladies Blue 14 (L)
Ocean Pacific Womens Miami Long Shorts Ladies Blue 14 (L)
Offered by Sports Direct
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts, 23 July 2014
I bought these shorts because they looked very smart. I ordered size 14 but found them to be too large. I contacted the seller who had no hesitation in exchanging them for size 12 which now fits perfectly. To get a good fit, order a size smaller than your usual size. The tie detail on the front of the short is just that, a detail. They are not adjustable. I am very happy with my purchase and would buy from this seller again.

Women's Cotton Pedal Pushers Shorts Capri Size 8 - 14 (UK - 14, White)
Women's Cotton Pedal Pushers Shorts Capri Size 8 - 14 (UK - 14, White)
Offered by SS7
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 23 July 2014
I bought these for my holiday next February as the cost was very reasonable. They are very comfortable and easy to wear.

3L Resolva lawn weed killer, ready to use with built in sprayer
3L Resolva lawn weed killer, ready to use with built in sprayer
Offered by Crowders
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY EFFECTIVE, 16 July 2014
Very easy to use and is very effective. My lawn has never looked so green. Will definitely buy again. Good product.

Clarks Womens Isna Pebble Ankle Black Schwarz (Black Leather) Size: 6 UK, 39.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY COMFORTABLE, 23 Jun 2014
I wanted a light comfortable pair of sandles and this is exactly what I have been looking for. They have Velcro fastening on the sides, front and back which makes them very easy to adjust to your feet. I would definitely recommend them.

Kipling Womens Joslyn Shoulder Bag Caffe Latte K15170
Kipling Womens Joslyn Shoulder Bag Caffe Latte K15170

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size, 8 Jun 2014
I love this bag, it is just what I was looking for. The colour coordinates well with my coats. It has a lot of pockets which I like in a bag. I can also carry my lunch in it because of the space inside. It has a shoulder strap which is very handy for hands free use.

Eliza Tinsley Mesh Back Managers Armchair with Adjustable Lumbar Support 6200ATGFBK
Price: 109.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Expected, 8 Jun 2014
I have had this chair for a while now but found that I had to remove the back support because it did not sit comfortably in by back. I am quite short and the support was too high for me, I gave the chair to my son - he has not complained - but then he does not get back aches.

George Foreman 14525 Family Removable Plates Grill and Melt - 4-Portion - Brushed Steel
Price: 53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another George Foreman, 8 Jun 2014
I bought this because I have used a George Foreman Grill before but wanted something smaller. I like the removable grill - great idea it also has a timer but only to time the cooking, unfortunately it does not switch off when it reaches zero. My very old George Foreman Grill did, but having said that, this model is very neat and does the job. Unfortunately I would have liked it in Black but could only get the brushed steel which still looks nice.

George Foreman 14685 Family Removable Plates Grill - 4-Portion - Black
George Foreman 14685 Family Removable Plates Grill - 4-Portion - Black
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 51.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to its Name, 8 Jun 2014
I bought this because of the Removable plates - great idea - now the next improvement would be a timer which actually switches off after countdown. Its a very neat grill that does not take up a lot of space. I first bought a George Foreman grill about 7-8 years ago when my three children were still at home. The grill was used all the time but it was one of the very large grills. Now the chicks have fled the nest I wanted something smaller. I do not regret my purchase. My friend came to visit likeed it and I gave it to him and bought another George Foreman Grill but with a timer.

De'Longhi CTJ4003.BK Brillante Faceted 4-Slice Toaster - Black
De'Longhi CTJ4003.BK Brillante Faceted 4-Slice Toaster - Black
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 8 Jun 2014
This toaster looks great in my black and white kitchen. It toasts quite well. I had to try it a few times to get my toasts the colour that I liked but it works.This is a nice looking toaster. I also like the separate controls for each side of the toaster. I have not used De'Longhi before, my previous toaster was a Breville and I have had it for six years it was one of those kitchen equipment that sat unnoticed for six years and got used every day - hope the De'Longhi does the same.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9