Profile for mcs > Reviews

Content by mcs

mcs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
ICE (6327-8) Ladies Hooded Velour Lounge Suit Champagne Beige (L)
ICE (6327-8) Ladies Hooded Velour Lounge Suit Champagne Beige (L)
Offered by icecoolfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE FIT ON THE BODY - LEGS QUITE LONG, 23 May 2015
Nice for lounging very comfortable and love the colour. I'm quite short so it's slightly long for me but l like the tracksuit very good value for money, I would buy more again.

La Isla Women's One Piece Swimwear Floral Print Swimsuit Beachwear with Skirt Black 14
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 21 May 2015
Love this swimwear. It fits really well and very comfortable.

PLUM & BROWN PRINTED DOUBLE DUVET COVER BED SET
PLUM & BROWN PRINTED DOUBLE DUVET COVER BED SET
Offered by Moro Textile

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pattern, Cool and Light, 21 May 2015
I really love this cover, unfortunately I wanted to buy the king size but it was unavailable but because it is such a nice cover I bought the double to use in in another bedroom. I will definitely buy the King size when it becomes available. Because of the pattern, the cover looks more expensive than it really is. Would recommend.

ORIENT DESIGN PRINTED DUVET COVER BED SETS IN SINGLE, DOUBLE, KING OR SUPERKING (king size)
Offered by Frank's Interiors (Formerly JC Textiles)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, Cool and Colourful, 21 May 2015
I bought the king size cover which fits really well. It is very light and cool and the colour is very adaptable, depending on the colour of your room. Very nice, would recommend.

Glow Burst
Glow Burst

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 21 May 2015
This review is from: Glow Burst (App)
This is a nice puzzle to test your skill, speed and memory. It is also very addictive and fun. Would recommend.

LYNE
LYNE

5.0 out of 5 stars Not difficult but challenging, 14 May 2015
This review is from: LYNE (App)
Very relaxing puzzle which you can do whilst travelling, relaxing or on a lunch break. The puzzle is not too difficult yet challenging, can be played by all ages.

Ceramic Red Round Bedside Lamp
Ceramic Red Round Bedside Lamp
Offered by Far Better Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not be disappointed, 13 May 2015
This review is from: Ceramic Red Round Bedside Lamp
Beautiful Lamps - what more can I say - I bought 2. They were well protected during transit and arrived very quickly. The colour which is more like burgundy than red, compliments the colour of my bedroom which is burgundy, gold and cream. They look very expensive but I think they are reasonably priced for the quality. I would definitely recommend these lamps if this is the colour you are looking for.

How to Write a Will: An Essential Guide to Writing Your Own Will (Last Will and Testament)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and informative, 7 May 2015
I have already made a Will but my circumstances have changed so I wanted to update my existing one. I found this book very easy to follow and also very informative without the usual legal jargon. Would definitely recommend.

Digital Fortress
Digital Fortress

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 7 May 2015
This review is from: Digital Fortress (Kindle Edition)
A colleague recommended this book. I was a little sceptic because I get bored very easily when reading, if a book doesn't grab me in the first two chapters I lose interest. I stated reading Digital Fortress and I could not put it down. It had so many twists and turns and so much going on at the same time that it held my attention from start to finish. As I read I could actually visualize the characters and scenery. This would make a brilliant film......it has made me very interested in Dan Brown's books - I hope the other books are just as gripping. I would definitely recommend it.

Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Snug Single Contour Memory Foam Pillow plus COOLMAX zipped washable cover
Offered by SNUG MATTRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice if you like your pillow hard, 2 May 2015
I bought this pillow for myself to try the Memory Foam but found it to be very hard and I like my pillows soft. My partner loves it so I gave it to him and also bought one for my son because he likes the hard pillows too. They both give the pillow the thumbs up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19