Profile for S.c > Reviews

Kane Richards Must Die
Kane Richards Must Die
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Please let there be a second book!!, 12 April 2014
I fell in love with this story straight away, first few pages I was hooked.
Loved how in the end Suranne made her own mind up about Kane, and didn't let other people's opinions affect her. And what a brilliant choice she made....
Thought there relationship was adorable. She had great spunk in the beginning and kept him on his toes, they had good balance.
Loved how Kate and Lawerence were there to shake thing's up a little to.
Oh...And I most definitely shed a few of my own tears at the end of the book!
Please let there be a second... I would definitely read! Would love to see how Zane gets on in London and if they can make there relationship work there....

Serial Hottie
Serial Hottie
Price: 2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting twist!, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Serial Hottie (Kindle Edition)
Well.... that ending was not what I expected! Loved the twist of who the serial killer actually was! I had my suspicions but I only caught on about the same time Ellie did, which was great as I normally figure these things out relatively quick!
I was certain it was Travis, up until the point where it couldn't be. But I was all so sure it wasn't Seth! Let's just say it kept me guessing.
Loved how Ellie and Angela's sisterly relationship developed, and Ellies bond with males over females.
I found this to be a fun, interesting read which kept me amused and guessing all the way through!
Definitely recommend!

The Wager: The Bet series: Book 2
The Wager: The Bet series: Book 2
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!!, 2 April 2014
I absolutely loved this book. It was the perfect book to follow the bet! Fell even more in love with the characters, they had me laughing out loud an also crying at times. If only we all had a family member like grandma! Life would certainly be more interesting. Hope there's a book for the honeymoon! I need it if there is :) x

This Broken Beautiful Thing
This Broken Beautiful Thing
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down!!, 7 Mar 2014
This book gripped me from the very start. So many twists, definitely kept me reading. But... the ending?! Loved it but at the same time hated it, because now I really need the next book to come out!! Cliff hangers always get to me... And I can't believe Jase?! Liked him, hated him, liked him... HATE him! Same with Caleb. But this book finished with him being in my like category! Anyway, apart from a few little mistakes like spelling... I'd definitely recommend giving it a read!! Enjoy :)

Ps. Not sure I agree with another review I've just looked at for this book, is it really hard to believe that a woman has focused on her child for 4 years instead of having relationships... nope, I don't think so. Just think it was a really unfair 3 stars to give!!

Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy)
Thief: The Scarab Beetle Series: #1 (The Academy)
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved!, 2 Mar 2014
Can not wait for the next installment in this book, also the Ghost bird series. Love them all. Bring on the summer!

Teach Me
Teach Me
Price: 1.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Emotional!!, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Teach Me (Kindle Edition)
Well... the tears are streaming down my cheeks as I write this!
Absolutely loved the ending... was an unexpected little twist but it made the ending for me!
I think more detail could of been given throughout the book on the characters and the plot, but over all I thought it was good!
A very enjoyable read!

When Summer Ends
When Summer Ends
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars 4.5!!, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: When Summer Ends (Kindle Edition)
I thought this book was a great read! Would of given 5 stars if it wasn't for a few mistakes throughout.
Absolutely loved Will and Chloe's relationship. And unlike a few of the other reviews I have read, I believe that Chloe did take there situation seriously as she ended up being blackmailed by Erica so that the truth didn't come out. She was just hurt, upset... and young! Having your heart broken is hard enough, let alone finding out he's your teacher!! Now that's a shock! And I liked the giggling, I giggle an I'm 26!! :)
Thought 'Mr Perfect' was just that! I think he handled the situation really well and tried to do what was best for himself and 'Cutie'. And I thought his relationship with his family, especially his brother was lovely!
As was Chloe's (Foxy) with his brother, Sam. Loved the banter.
Basically this book constantly made me smile with its playfulness throughout, was an easy read, and I really enjoyed it!
So I say... give it a read!!

Used (Unlovable, #1) (Unlovable Series)
Used (Unlovable, #1) (Unlovable Series)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read!!, 4 Feb 2014
COULD NOT PUT THIS DOWN!!
Absolutely loved USED. Thought it was a great read that kept me totally enthralled. Thought the characters were great an loved the detail of Denver and Greer's friendship then... and now. Totally rooting for Ransom and Denver so can't wait til FREED in April.
I definitely recommend this book, so enjoy folks :)

Reclaimed
Reclaimed
Price: 4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Reclaimed (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book and the twist that I just didn't see coming! Kept me on the edge of my seat wondering which brother was going to win out in the end! Glad it was Luke.... or at least I'm pretty sure it was... Would love a sequel!