Profile for David McCall > Reviews

Pure and Simple Natural Weight Control
Pure and Simple Natural Weight Control
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Health books by Norman Walker, 25 May 2014
This is a no nonsense book about nutrition, easy reading for anyone, Dr Walker has made a massive impact on my attitude to my health and wellbeing. I absolutely recommend this book to anyone who wants to improve their health, it matters not when you start in life to improve your eating habits, but start now and feel better in a few weeks.
If enough people stopped eating processed foods from the supermarkets then doctors waiting rooms would be empty, people need to wake up and take control of their own bodies and there health, in turn your body will thank you, so read this wonderful book now, this book deserves 10 stars

So, They Say You'Ve Broken The Law: Challenging Legal Authority
So, They Say You'Ve Broken The Law: Challenging Legal Authority
by The
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Proof of Claim and Proof of Authority, I don't think so..........., 14 May 2014
Great little book, I definitely recommend this book to anyone who has had a run in with there local peace keepers (police) as I did and saw them off. It's all about PROOF OF CLAIM and PROOF OF AUTHORITY , the establishment does not want you to know what's in this little but powerful book. I also got a PCN Penalty Charge NOTICE recently as well, to the layman a parking ticket, this you do NOT need to pay as I did not pay mine either, but don't blame me if you do pay the fine, if you do then you've just CONSENTED. If you read this little book and put into practice what it says then no one has a higher claim upon me than me, you just need the bottle to do what it says in this book, there are templates, but use them to your advantage.

Councils are registered corporation's as are your local police force, as are the government AND the queen of England, all they do is make money, lots of it, but not for your benefit, only there's.
The Monarch, Government, Prime Minister are all legal fiction titles, the real people behind these titles have no more intrinsic authority over you than a postman or a cat.
This book deserves 5 stars without doubt, so good luck.

Natural Way to Vibrant Health
Natural Way to Vibrant Health
Price: 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant Health, 13 April 2014
Another fantastic book by Dr Norman Walker, easy to read and understand. Everyone who has a health problem needs to read this book, there is probably a cure for it in the form of healthy eating like juicing, this book is compulsive reading, there is no excuse for anyone NOT to have Vibrant Health.
In my opinion this book deserves 5 stars, it is one of the best books about nutrition that I have ever read.

Tune Your Mind and Body...
Tune Your Mind and Body...
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Body and Mind, 14 Mar 2014
I am half way through reading this wonderful book, what a change I am making to my lifestyle, everyone should do the same. This is an awakening for the human body, want to keep very healthy then implement what Norman Walker says and you will ''Become Younger'', I am, people are telling me I don't look my age, my energy levels are great, this book will change your life forever, so get juicing now.

Colon Health: The Key to a Vibrant Life
Colon Health: The Key to a Vibrant Life
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Healthy Colon, 13 Mar 2014
Somebody previously wrote a comment that all this book is about was to promote colon hydrotherapy, this maybe the case, but if you think about it Norman Walker was ahead of his time, this is a brilliant book, my advice is read it from cover to cover and implement what he says, have a colonic at least 12 times a year, eat plenty of raw fruit and vegetables, also drink plenty of green juices and water that's if you want to stay healthy all your life. I have not had a headache in 5 years, his books are great, so I'm giving this wonderful book 5 stars.

Universal Nut Milk Bag
Universal Nut Milk Bag
Offered by Living Milk
Price: 7.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Nut Milk Bag, 1 Mar 2014
This is the first time I have ever used a nut milk bag, it is strong and well made and was delivered very quickly. I made almond milk and it tasted great, the bag did what it was supposed to do.

Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices: What's Missing in Your Body
Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices: What's Missing in Your Body
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Book, 1 Mar 2014
This is an exceptional book,Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices: What's Missing in Your Body and well written by Norman Walker. From page 86 there are Ailments & Formulas for all kinds of conditions, no other nutritional book has ever detailed so much information, I'm giving this book 5 stars, everyone should buy it.

Microsoft Office 365, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Microsoft Office 365, Licence Card, 5 Users, 1 year subscription (PC/Mac)
Price: 61.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 Mar 2014
This was a good purchase from Microsoft, though I did try and buy the DVD but it was too expensive, this is why Microsoft want you to take out a subscription instead.

How To Buy Spanish Property and Move To Spain ... Safely
How To Buy Spanish Property and Move To Spain ... Safely
by Nick Snelling
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Move to Spain safely, 21 Feb 2014
I f you don't buy this book and buy in Spain then ''buyer beware'' .This book is paramount for anyone contemplating buying in any country especially Spain.
There are tips and tricks to read about from Nick Snelling you should read, my advice is read this book from cover to cover, and get a survey from Mark Paddon before you buy.
After all once you've spent 500.000 euros and it falls down, you'd wish you had a survey. Happy reading.

Eat to Live Cookbook: 200 Delicious Nutrient-Rich Recipes for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss, Reversing Disease, and Lifelong Health
by Joel Fuhrman
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Eat to Live, 21 Feb 2014
Words fail me this was the best book ever written 5 years ago when I started healthy eating, the soup recipes, the sauce recipes are great, I have lost 4 half stone in 2 years and still losing weight gradually.
My eyesight has improved so much that within two years I won't need glasses, it's because of all the raw juices and green smoothies full of spinach, kale and fruit that I consume EVERYDAY.
The 80/20 rule here, if you want a small piece of chocolate then have it or a glass of wine, but follow the book and it's important to read it from cover to cover so you understand what all the benefits are from this marvellous book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3