Profile for Kat > Reviews

COFFEEDUCK FOR SENSEO ? LATTE / for 1-2 cup / Fits: HD7850 HD7852
COFFEEDUCK FOR SENSEO ? LATTE / for 1-2 cup / Fits: HD7850 HD7852
Offered by Curated-UK Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong design maybe?, 21 Jan. 2014
we can't use these in our nespresso machine as the coffee is just forced out through the gap at the top which doesn't seal properly. Not a good quality mae, just makes a mess in your nespresso machine.

Playshoes Rain Dungarees Easy Fit Boy's Trousers Navy 18-24 months
Playshoes Rain Dungarees Easy Fit Boy's Trousers Navy 18-24 months

5.0 out of 5 stars great waterproofs, 21 Jan. 2014
bought these for my son to play on the beach in west wales. great trousers, love the fleecy part at the top. easy to put on due to the velcro bits and keep him warm as he p;ays in the puddles. They take a long time to dry after a wash as you need to turn them in and out few times.

Birkenstock Gizeh, Womens-Adults' Sandals, Black, 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Birkenstock Gizeh, Womens-Adults' Sandals, Black, 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Offered by steps shoes

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 21 Jan. 2014
for the amount of money paid for these, they didn't last one season. Amazon doesn't explain very well what is the return procedure. Very upset about this purchase as I bought a fake in Thailand about 10 years ago for about £3.50 and worn them for 9 years. Bought these last summer and they fell apart. :-(

Dolphins & Whales (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dolphins & Whales (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Dvd ~ Jean-Jacques Mantello
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars 3d DVD, 21 Jan. 2014
Great 3d DVD, this is actually first DVD where when you watch it (with 3D glasses), you actually think the fish is swimming at you. good quality and educational.

Pingu - The Snowboarder [DVD]
Pingu - The Snowboarder [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Sant
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu, 21 Jan. 2014
another great DVD of Pingu and his adventures. My son can't stop laughing watching this. It's great to hear the child laughing so much, sometimes I have to go and have a look what is it he is laughing at so much.

Pingu - Stinky Pingu [DVD]
Pingu - Stinky Pingu [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pingu
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars great DVD for all ages, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pingu - Stinky Pingu [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my son for x-mass, all of us watched it and we all had a great laugh.

Pro Logic PL100 Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
Pro Logic PL100 Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gadget, 11 Oct. 2013
My doctor has ordered me to buy one of these to monitor my BP for a month. I did so and this machine is really easy to use. clear and fast. I did purchase the bigger sleeve separately as the one which comes with it is on the smaller side - would fit on arm of a very thin person or a child.

Convive Virgin Coconut Food Oil 1000g (1Kg) - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Convive Virgin Coconut Food Oil 1000g (1Kg) - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

4.0 out of 5 stars the size is deceiving, 11 Oct. 2013
I ordered the big bucket and was disappointed upon opening that it was less than half full. It was the correct weight, just the size of the packaging was not accordingly chosen I guess. The oil is nice though, tasty and fresh.

Britains 40710 - Ifor Williams Livestock Trailer - 1:32 Scale
Britains 40710 - Ifor Williams Livestock Trailer - 1:32 Scale
Offered by BestBuyUk

2.0 out of 5 stars christmas toy that falls apart on boxing day!, 3 Jan. 2013
Bought for my little boy for christmas, this trailer is not the most sturdy piece of kit as you would assume by reading it's metal. Metal cars and toys to me means they will last nearly forever. This trailer comes apart far too easily. The top part comes off from the base, much to a frustration to a 3 year old who is playing with it. also the guide rails inside come off easily after few opening and closing of the back door of the trailer. Not impressed with this one.

Britains 42266 1:32 Scale John Deere 7930 Tractor
Britains 42266 1:32 Scale John Deere 7930 Tractor

3.0 out of 5 stars too many sticking out plastic bits that are easily broken off, 3 Jan. 2013
I thought this would be the perfect christmas gift for a 3 year old, but the mirrors and the yellow flashing light were off within 2 hours of playing with it (nicely may I say, no throwing or smashing it about). but tractor itself is sturdy and made from metal. My boy still loves it.

Page: 1 | 2