Profile for Ms. Joanne Barnett > Reviews

Content by Ms. Joanne Barnett

Ms. Joanne Barnett "joface" (Lancashire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
5 X Silver Plated Magnetic Clasps Jewelry Findings 6mm HOT
5 X Silver Plated Magnetic Clasps Jewelry Findings 6mm HOT
Offered by Fancyworld
Price: 1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 14 Aug 2014
I bought these as I can't always do up my bracelets. Very good idea and product.

Peace Army (Peace Warrior Book 2)
Peace Army (Peace Warrior Book 2)
Price: 2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, good plot and easy to read, 6 July 2014
Good book, good plot and easy to read. Just would have liked to have bought it as one big book.

Crown of Thorns - The Race To Clone Jesus Christ :  (Book One)
Crown of Thorns - The Race To Clone Jesus Christ : (Book One)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, good plot and very readable, 6 July 2014
Good story, good plot and very readable. Just a shame these books are sold as trilogies etc. Would have liked to read the whole story all the way through.

Thumbs Up UK Book Safe, English Dictionary Style
Thumbs Up UK Book Safe, English Dictionary Style
Price: 8.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 29 Jun 2014
I would recommend this product to all. I have put it amongst my books and it does not look out of place. It's really secure because it has a lockable inner box. The box is big enough to hold cash, cards, passport. The price is reasonable and delivery was quite quick.

Peace Warrior
Peace Warrior
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Peace Warrior (Kindle Edition)
This book is a good read. Funnily enough I had just been watching Robocop film, when I choose this book. Similar vein of thought - regeneration of a human being in some way. Good plot and well written. My only criticism is that I would have liked to download the whole trilogy at a reduced price, in one go.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2014 1:23 PM BST

Barnett's Sugar Free Oranges & Lemon Slices
Barnett's Sugar Free Oranges & Lemon Slices
Offered by Cranch's Sweetshop Est 1869
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loves these., 23 May 2014
My mum and dad are both diabetic, and they love their sweets. They tell me that these are really delicious, so I'm just passing that info on to any others that are wondering.

Spider Catcher, Spider & Insect Vacuum with new Turbo Booster, ENERGIZER battery included
Offered by Cyclaire
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 23 May 2014
I have had these before and the vacuum has hardly worked on it. This one, however, has a really powerful vacuum. Works well and does the job it's intended for.

Katcha Bug
Katcha Bug
Offered by Cyclaire
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Katcha Bug
I really like this product. So far have managed to humanely put outside the house many insects. The only problem with it is that the insect has to be flat on a wall to capture it. Don't seem to be able to work this when the insect is on the ceiling or floor.

As The Raven Flies
As The Raven Flies
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 23 May 2014
Good story. Good plot. Set in the present day and in history. A bit to much to-ing and fro-ing for my liking, but I have enjoyed reading it. The plot is centred around a convent set up soon after the death of Jesus, that had to hide it's roots from the inquisition.
Quite well written and easy to read.

Autocare Seat Belt Comfort Shoulder Pad Universal Prevents From Rubbing TR675
Autocare Seat Belt Comfort Shoulder Pad Universal Prevents From Rubbing TR675
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 23 May 2014
I chose this rating because I have had this type of product before, but none as good as this. On previous products they were so tight around the seat belt that the seat belt didn't retract once off. However this one fits more loosely, therefore allowing the seat belt to retract. So no more seat belt hanging out of the door.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7