Profile for Pixxol8it > Reviews

Content by Pixxol8it

Pixxol8it (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Skechers Synergy power Switch, Men's Low-Top, Black, 10 UK (45 EU)
Skechers Synergy power Switch, Men's Low-Top, Black, 10 UK (45 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, 17 April 2016
Very comfortable to wear

These are very light and have flex soles which make them extremely comfortable to walk in. The memory foam soles makes it feel like your walking on deep pile carpet. I love them and will buy more in the future. My feet no longer ache after walking. I wasn't sure if to get them at first as higher price than I usually would pay for trainers but now I'm so glad I did as they are the most comfortable trainers I've ever had & I definitely recommend them!

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Sony NP-BN1 Battery
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Sony NP-BN1 Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Batteries!, 30 Mar. 2016
Works well in my Sony wx200, so good I bought 2 more! Good price, good quality. Ive never had a problem with this brand and have spares for all my cameras. Recommended

JML Snap Screen Magnetised Door Screen (Black)
JML Snap Screen Magnetised Door Screen (Black)
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, good idea., 30 Mar. 2016
This is such a good idea. I bought mine not really expecting much but I have to say its Brilliant! Just make sure you take your time putting it up. Use the velcro tabs to stick it to your door frame firstly, then when your happy its in the right place use the pins to securely fasten it to your door frame, that way it will work perfectly and not come off when using. Other reviews who complain about it coming off cannot have secured it properly, its not hard to put it, just dont rush it! Also my dog has never had a problem using it.

Durex Play Lube - Cheeky Cherry, 50 ml
Durex Play Lube - Cheeky Cherry, 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 30 Mar. 2016
We love this stuff! Cherry is our favourite! Check the manufacturers own site for great deals! Amazons not the cheapest anymore.

Braun Series 3 3040 Men's Electric Foil Shaver Wet/Dry
Braun Series 3 3040 Men's Electric Foil Shaver Wet/Dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Shaver!, 30 Mar. 2016
This is the best shaver I have had. It cuts really close and fast much better than its predesesor, Ive noticed a great improvement. Im very pleased with it and had it at a bargain price from Amazon. Keep watching Amazons daily deals as it appears quite often at a much reduced price! Highly recommended!

BG Outdoor Indoor Fake Dummy Imitation CCTV Security Camera W/ Blinking Flashing Light Bullet Shape black TW02
Offered by Rightful UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 30 Mar. 2016
Looks great on my house, looks like the real thing! Quality is ok, what do you expect for this price. Its been up now for 2 months now through howling winds and heavy rain and its still there! A real bargain at this price, ive order another one.

CPO V1.4 3 m HDMI Flat Cable with Gold Plated Connectors
CPO V1.4 3 m HDMI Flat Cable with Gold Plated Connectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality and price., 30 Mar. 2016
Its a really good idea to have a flat cable. It works well and is hidden under the carpet! Good price too and good quality. Recommended.

Duracell Rechargeable DRC4L Battery for Canon NB-4L Digital Camera
Duracell Rechargeable DRC4L Battery for Canon NB-4L Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 Mar. 2016
Perfect fit for my Canon Ixus 130 camera and a good price too!

4-pack Spring Hinges Rectangular Reading Glasses Includes Sun Readers +4.00
4-pack Spring Hinges Rectangular Reading Glasses Includes Sun Readers +4.00
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 30 Mar. 2016
Great Quality and Excellent price! Really well made glasses with good clear lens. At this price you cant go wrong!

Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Minder PAL003 140 db Key Ring Personal Attack Alarm with Torch, Purple
Offered by EPOSGEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product and great alarm!, 27 Mar. 2016
Great quality product! I have several of these. I have a few in the house as alarms linked to windows, one on the shed. They are like "pull the pin" alarm and are very loud! Also I carry one when Im walking the dog to use if my dog gets attacked by another dog, loads of nasty dogs about today, It does work as Ive had to use a couple of times. Its very handy too as its got a bright led light on it. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8