ARRAY(0xb32f7d44)

Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D For Dummies
Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D For Dummies
by Julie Adair King

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Camera Manual, 8 Feb 2014
So much easier to understand than the manual that came with the camera. Glad I bought it, have learnt lots and only half way through!

Mini Minder Key Ring Personal Attack Rape Alarm 140db with Torch (Silver)
Mini Minder Key Ring Personal Attack Rape Alarm 140db with Torch (Silver)
Offered by EposGear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Personal Alarm, 8 Feb 2014
This alarm is loud and just what I need when my dog gets attacked by nasty dogs, pull the string and they run a mile! Feels nice in the hand and doesnt bulk your pocket. Already ordered a second alarm.

Philips BG2024/15 Body Groom
Philips BG2024/15 Body Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hair Remover, 8 Feb 2014
Does the job, you still have to be careful in delicate areas but cuts without causing a rash and gives a smooth finish. Good price too!

Bose ® SoundDock ® digital music system (Gloss Black)
Bose ® SoundDock ® digital music system (Gloss Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I thought it would be, 7 Dec 2013
Arrived very quickly but wasn't what I had expected. The bass wasn't deep enough for me, maybe it was my room who knows. I sent it back to amazon and bought a Denon DM39DAB Black + Dali Zensor 1 for nearly the same price. I can plug my iphone in and the sound is just amazing! Also has a cd, dab radio and usb socket.

Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert Live 3: The Man With The Flaming Battenberg Tattoo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that funny, 7 Dec 2013
Not what I was expecting! Not really that funny. Most of Rhod is good but some things he does are just not funny! Straight on Ebay!

Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E8 Battery
Duracell Replacement Digital Camera Battery for Canon LP-E8 Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 7 Dec 2013
It does the job as well as the Canon battery that came with my Canon700d for a fraction of the cost. I bought 2 of these and for the price I am very happy with them.

Canon Gadget Bag 300EG
Canon Gadget Bag 300EG
Offered by The Camera Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice bag, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Canon Gadget Bag 300EG (Accessory)
My first camera bag - it does the job but I would have preferred a few more pockets and compartments. By the time you stuff your strap in, have a zoom lens, spare battery theres no room for much else. Its very well made and comfortable to wear when you get used to the straps. Im saving for a bigger rucksack style bag next, somewhere for my reading glasses, sat nav, sunglasses,and a bottle of water!

Carpoint 0934510 Car Boot Mesh Net 75 x 85 cm
Carpoint 0934510 Car Boot Mesh Net 75 x 85 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job!, 7 Dec 2013
Just what I wanted for my Ford Focus Estate, stops the shopping rolling around in the boot! Works well and is well made.

Mcoplus - 1.5M Neoprene Comfort Neckstrap with Quick Release Buckle for Digital SLR, Camcorder, Binocular - Good replcament of Matin strap
Offered by Mcoplus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Dec 2013
This is just what I wanted. Having just bought a 700d I found the neck strap uncomfortable and too short. This product is 100% better. Its so comfortable to wear and you can have it any length you want. I took the metal rings off the strap so that they don't damage my camera as another reviewer suggested. A great price and a great product. Highly Recommended

ALM Manufacturing RY400 Spool & Line + PP PWR400 ALMRY400
ALM Manufacturing RY400 Spool & Line + PP PWR400 ALMRY400
Offered by Homecare Essentials Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 May 2013
Does the job and fits on my Aldi Strimmer and cost a fraction of the same item in B&Q.

Will definately re-order