Profile for chausson > Reviews

Content by chausson

chausson (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
40W 12V Photonic Universe solar charging kit made of BOSCH solar cells with 10A controller and 5m cable for 12V battery or battery bank
Offered by Photonic Universe Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 19 Aug. 2015
I purchased this solar panel kit to use to charge my 110ah leisure battery in my campervan. I had fast delivery from Photonic Universe and since using the kit now for 6 months i have found it extremely good value for money. The solar panel is excellent quality and the controller easy to set up and use. It comes with all the necessary cables, you just need a couple of connectors to connect it to your battery. Ive used it on many trips around France this year and have found it invaluable as have not had the need to use campsites to charge phones, laptop, ipad etc I would really recommend Photonic Universe.

Vagisil pH Balance Wash 250ml
Vagisil pH Balance Wash 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice scent, nice lather., 11 Aug. 2015
Great stuff nice smell and no unpleasant chemicals. I use it as shower gel as have sensitive skin. Other soaps and gels make me itch, this doesn't. Great price from Amazon! Already ordered more stock!

Vagisil Dual-Action Wipes - Pack of 12 Sachets
Vagisil Dual-Action Wipes - Pack of 12 Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy wipes, 11 Aug. 2015
Really good pleased with them and great price.

Natural Silkworm Cocoons With Whitening Effect Facial Cleanser Pack Of 90
Natural Silkworm Cocoons With Whitening Effect Facial Cleanser Pack Of 90
Offered by webcajk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cocoons!, 11 Aug. 2015
I buy these for my mum she loves them! She says they are a great exfoliator at a great price. Delivery is fast too!

Hama 125ml Office Clean Compressed Air Cleaner
Hama 125ml Office Clean Compressed Air Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive!, 11 Aug. 2015
Not very good value for money, my can seems half empty. Not recommended.

Rogz Beach Bum Collar Paws on Blue, 20 mm
Rogz Beach Bum Collar Paws on Blue, 20 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Best collars you can buy!, 6 July 2015
Fantastic collars, very well made. Bought as a replacement for exact same collar which was 6 years old, still strong but a little faded. I will highly recommend these collars and will always buy them!

Arden Grange Adult Light Dog Food 12 Kg
Arden Grange Adult Light Dog Food 12 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and fast delivery from Amazon!, 6 July 2015
Good value and delivered very fast, I order every 60 days!

Whittard Luxury White Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)
Whittard Luxury White Hot Chocolate 375 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars i think the nicest of the range, has a lovely taste!, 6 July 2015
Lovely taste, just like white chocolate!

Hellenia Feverfew 750mg - 180 Tablets - Traditional Migraine Relief
Hellenia Feverfew 750mg - 180 Tablets - Traditional Migraine Relief
Offered by Hellenia

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working!, 6 July 2015
Been using these for a few months now after having chronic migraines most of my life. Early stages I noticed my migraines were not so painful and didn't last as long and now 3 months in I havnt had a migraine for 2 months! I take one tablet every morning and have reordered more supply. So they seem to be working for me! I've bought some feverfew seeds and planted and plan to make my own capsules but will continue with theses until I have a good crop!

Canon PG540-CL541 Ink Cartridges (Pack of 2)
Canon PG540-CL541 Ink Cartridges (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 6 July 2015
Brilliant been using and ordering for many years, never had a problem!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6