Profile for mrs anne ross > Reviews

Content by mrs anne ross

mrs anne ross (glasgow,scotland.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
FRUIT OF THE LOOM HOODED SWEATSHIRT HOODIE - 18 COLOURS ALL SIZES (XXL - 47/49", LIGHT PINK)
Offered by Gold-Direct-UK (Leisure & Workwear)
Price: 8.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy,snuggly customer.., 9 April 2014
These hoodies are amazing!! Prompt delivery,well packaged,great price,I'm buying another 3 when I get paid next week,all in different colours!!

THE COMPLETE FATHER BROWN MYSTERIES COLLECTION [Annotated] (Complete Works of G.K. Chesterton Book 1)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Father brown is cool!!, 14 Feb 2014
I watch the tv series starring mark Williams,and I love this box set,great wee stories,brill!!!! I will get back to reading now!!!!

Rise of the Fallen (The Legacy Chronicles Book 3)
Rise of the Fallen (The Legacy Chronicles Book 3)
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Luke Romyn's Legacy Chronicle books.., 6 Feb 2014
I read the second part of the legacy chronicles first as part of a box set,as soon as I finished it,I bought the rest of the books.. These books by Luke Romyn are terrific,I can't wait until more come out!! This book was amazing-excellent author!!!!

9ct Gold 22mm Plain Sleeper Hoops (1 Pair)
9ct Gold 22mm Plain Sleeper Hoops (1 Pair)
Offered by Arranview Jewellery
Price: 15.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Big mistake!!, 31 Jan 2014
These sleepers are the thinnest I've ever seen!! I know the price of gold is dear,but I will never buy anything blind again!! I would be scared to wear these earrings incase they snapped,so they will stay in the box!!

Netflix
Netflix
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice of titles., 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
My son has Netflix,he put it on my kindle,and I watched the hobbit-excellent service,will use again. I have looked through all the genres,and there is a great variety.

Whitefurze Plastic Small Rectangular Washing Up Kitchen Sink Bowl Black
Whitefurze Plastic Small Rectangular Washing Up Kitchen Sink Bowl Black
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Basin for my new kitchen.., 4 Oct 2013
I had tried all the shops near me,and no luck with finding a basin small enough for my new sink,i tried this website,and just the job!! It fits my sink perfectly,the correct colour,and no damage,i will buy from you again,well done!!!!

DISHONOUR
DISHONOUR
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: DISHONOUR (Kindle Edition)
I read this in one day,once I started,I couldn't put it down,gritty subject matter,great characters,all in all a great read!!!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Boots., 18 Sep 2013
i bought these on a whim,and when they were delivered,they were broken. The buckle on one of them is missing,so before i wear them in the winter,i will fix them myself,as i hate the hassle of returning stuff,on the whole i was pleased with them for the price.

Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick Shade 01 Paradis Transparent
Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick Shade 01 Paradis Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS LIPPY!!!!!, 18 Sep 2013
i have been using this shade for years,but the last few times i've went in to buy it,it's been out of stock,and my hubby always tells me to look on the internet for stuff before i buy in store,and i did and i got lucky,so i stocked up,now i know where to get this,i will buy online all the time!!!

The Little One (Quick Reads)
The Little One (Quick Reads)
by Lynda La Plante
Price: 1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars a good read??, 18 Sep 2013
i bought this book as i love lynda la plante novels,but it was too short even for me,i read it in 30 minutes,far too quick,i will be careful in future and make sure i read actually how many pages in books i buy!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3