Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Kelly

5:2 Diet Photos: 600 Food Photos, 60 Low-Calorie Recipes & 30 Snack Ideas
5:2 Diet Photos: 600 Food Photos, 60 Low-Calorie Recipes & 30 Snack Ideas
by Chris Cheyette

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-buy 5:2 book!!, 6 Feb. 2015
Having recently had twins, I was keen for something to kickstart Project Pre-baby Body. The 5:2 diet was perfect for me as I could eat normally most of the time so less likely to fall off the wagon, and this book is awesome because it's got a super-visual fuss free approach! There is no muddling or being unsure about what you should eat because it's all there in front of you. I found it had loads of ideas for meals and snacks so I didn't get bored. Would thoroughly recommend.

The Other Half of Me
The Other Half of Me
by Morgan Mccarthy

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!, 11 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Other Half of Me (Hardcover)
What a beautifully written book. McCarthy writes in a style reminiscent of Margaret Atwood. The simple and beautifully written prose weaves a tale of damaged souls. The figurative language expertly brings to life characters which are believable and lovable. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves stories where an authors paints majestically with words. I hope this isn't the last we hear from this début author who has clearly mastered her craft.

Benjamin Writer-Messy
Benjamin Writer-Messy
by Priya Desai

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher review, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Benjamin Writer-Messy (Paperback)
I've taught a few Writer-Messies in my time teaching and I think this book has found a niche for these reluctant writers. I think this is a particularly good book for boys who find these fine motor skills tricky. The book is humourous in its approach and the pictures are visually stunning! A must read for children!

Jake Monkey-Tail
Jake Monkey-Tail
by Priya Desai

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Jake Monkey-Tail, 20 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Jake Monkey-Tail (Paperback)
I have been teaching for almost ten years now and I have found this resource really useful, especially for children who require additional support. It's written in really child-friendly language and the illustrations are gorgeous! I would recommend it to all parents of primary aged children and to teachers and teaching assisstants. A great resource. Kelly