Profile for R. H. Allen > Reviews

Wooden Handle Double Sided Nylon Bristle Nail Brush - Set of 2
Wooden Handle Double Sided Nylon Bristle Nail Brush - Set of 2
Offered by PharmacyHealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars We have had it so hard to get good Nail Brush's, 5 Aug 2014
We have had it so hard to get good Nail Brush's, when I sent for these I didn't think they would be as good as they are.

360 Pcs Watch Wrist Band Spring Bars Strap Link Pins 21mm 22mm 23mm 24mm 25mm
360 Pcs Watch Wrist Band Spring Bars Strap Link Pins 21mm 22mm 23mm 24mm 25mm
Offered by Conbays365

5.0 out of 5 stars I need these, 7 Jun 2014
I keep braking a lot pins on my watches, up till now they have cost me a lot money in shops to put right. Now I just put a new one on when needed. These seam stronger as they are lasting a lot longer then the ones that are on the watches when I buy them and the ones they put on in the shops.

Faithfull Plastic Storage Bins with Wall Mounting Rails (12 Pieces)
Faithfull Plastic Storage Bins with Wall Mounting Rails (12 Pieces)

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 7 Jun 2014
You get what you pay for, I will keep them for light stuff. I will have to spend a lot more to get what I need.

ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
ProCook Gourmet Non Stick Wok & Lid 28cm
Offered by ProCook

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 7 Jun 2014
We have had other Woks but none have lasted more then a year, we do a lot of cooking with our Woks. This one just feels great and so far this one is great. It takes high heat a lot of food, so far we cant fault it. It is so well made that we are sure it will last for years.

Russell Hobbs 14448 Food Collection 14448 Can Opener Hands Free
Russell Hobbs 14448 Food Collection 14448 Can Opener Hands Free

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of ok, 7 Jun 2014
This dose the job but the lids are ragged, so I have to be extra carful when I take the lids off the opener.

Oceanmap Pill Sorter Organizer Storage Plastic Box 7 Day Coded 4 Doses Compartment Case
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

5.0 out of 5 stars bought another one, 7 Jun 2014
I was so pleased with the first one I bought I bought another one, yes at first they are a bit stiff but my son opened it and shut it a few times and the they were great. My hands are very bad and for me to use this item, it says a lot as my hands are in pain all the time.

4 Swivel Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Caster Wheels 50mm
4 Swivel Heavy Duty Rubber Castor Caster Wheels 50mm
Offered by Atlas Handling Uk Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 7 Jun 2014
I have trouble lifting things now, so have used these to make a little cart. It works great and I don't have to ask anyone to take things from the car to my house, having the two wheels with the brakes on stops in running away from me while I load things into it. Wish I had mad it years ago, I have other things I can use more wheels.

All Trade Direct 50 x DURACELL PROCELL AAA EXP 2019 ALKALINE BATTERY BATTERIES 1.5v MN2400 LR037
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CHEAP, 7 Jun 2014
I love these batteries as they work out so cheap, I have a number of things that use AAA. these last a lot longer then my recharge ones.

Café Rene Crème Papua Coffee Pads (Pack of 1, Total 100 Coffee Pads)
Café Rene Crème Papua Coffee Pads (Pack of 1, Total 100 Coffee Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS THE BSET ONE I HAVE TASTED, 7 Jun 2014
I LOVE THIS ONE SO MUCH I WISH I WAS ALLOWED MORE THAN ONE MUG A DAY, and the best thing about buying your coffee like this it taste the same every cup.

Draper 48492 15-Piece Storage Bin Set
Draper 48492 15-Piece Storage Bin Set

3.0 out of 5 stars WOULD NOT BUY, 7 Jun 2014
I HAVE KEPT THESE BUT ONLY FOR LIGHT THINGS, ITS THE OLD SAYING YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I PUT SOME OF MY DRILLS IN ONE OF THE SMALL ONES AND IT DROPED OFF. IF YOU WANT THEM FOR BOXS OF SCREWS AND NAILS DONT BUY THESE.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10