Profile for Mike S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium
Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Montezuma Puzzle 2 Premium (App)
I often download free games & usually within 15 mins or so I find many of them disappointing & delete them. This game however is an exception. Well presented & progressively challenging & in my opinion great fun. If you like puzzle games you won't be disappointed with this one.

TWIN VALUE PACK - 2 x LIGHT PURPLE SUPERIOR PU SOFT LEATHER PULL FLIP TAB CASE COVER POUCH FOR MOTOROLA GLEAM BY N4U ACCESSORIES
Offered by N4U Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cases., 20 Sep 2014
These pull tab cases for the Motorola Gleam are well made & represent excellent value. They are attractive & provide good protection for your phone. Highly recommended.

Daily Mail Online
Daily Mail Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 6 Sep 2014
This review is from: Daily Mail Online (App)
I find the Mail app very informative with a first class coverage of current events bhai which I read vBulletin every day. Much easier than actually handling a newspaper.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb weather app!, 31 July 2014
Although I have the BBC weather app this one beats it hands down. Beautifully rendered graphics. Not only current weather but forecasts. Moving satellite imaging of weather patterns, rain etc. Perfect on my Kindle Fire HD. This a MUST download, you won't be disappointed.

Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition
Flightradar24 Pro - Kindle Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent App, 31 July 2014
An excellent application for tracking & identifying flights/aircraft type/departure airport & destination. Filters allow you to track particular aircraft of interest. Easy to use & fascinating. A brilliant download that works perfectly on the Kindle Fire HD.

OfficeSuite Professional 7
OfficeSuite Professional 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Office Suite, 2 July 2014
This review is from: OfficeSuite Professional 7 (App)
At last, a true comprehensive office suite. Very similar in appearance to Microsoft Word so no 'learning curve' to cope with. All the features required in an office package are there. I f you require a comprehensive word processing package, etc, you will not find better. Highly recommended.

Pettson's Inventions Deluxe
Pettson's Inventions Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Game!, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Pettson's Inventions Deluxe (App)
As far as I am concerned this is the most enjoyable & engrossing game available on the Kindle Fire HD. There are many levels, each one getting a little more difficult to solve but nothing that is too mentally taxing or frustrating. When I have finally worked my way through all the levels (I'm almost there!) I will be searching for & downloading more games from Filimundus AB the authors of Pettson's Inventions Deluxe.

Chromasphere
Chromasphere

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding game!, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Chromasphere (App)
Superb 3D graphics & a multitude of levels which require a reasonable degree of skill & steady hands to accomplish. I believe this game is destined to become a classic. The only downside for me is the accompanying music which I find annoying but that's easily turned off.If you have tried this game you owe it to yourself to download it & give it a go.

Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486
Dremel 2615448632 Keyless Quick Change Multi Tool Chuck 4486

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item!, 10 May 2014
This is an invaluable accessory for the Dremel & avoids having to change collets frequently which is fiddly & time consuming. I have read on some feedback that some have returned this item believing the jaws of the chuck are jammed open & looking at the chuck that was my first impression but it is not the case.
To install the chuck first remove the standard collet holder & collet. Holdind down the button on the Dremel, to prevent the main shaft from turning, screw on the new Keyless chuck. Insert the tool you wish to use & still holding down the button use the wrench that came with your Dremel to continue tightening until the tool is held firmly in the jaws of the chuck. Hey Presto, you are good to go as our American cousins would say! Hope this helps all who think the jaws of the chuck are jammed open. Cheers, Mike.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic tablet!, 9 May 2014
My son bought a Kindle Fire HD for my wife & myself as Xmas gifts. Very simple to connect to our home Wi Fi & easy to operate. We use them every day to email, play games such as Majong, Solitaire, etc. Attempting to switch on the Kindle this morning I was confronted with a blank screen although I knew the tablet was fully charged. Using my laptop I went to the Kindle support section on Amazon & read that for a frozen screen it was required to hold the power button down for 20 seconds, release & press the power button again. Hey Presto, back in business! The tablet has brought us so much pleasure I can't imagine life without it. If you are considering a tablet & don't need an inbuilt camera or microphone, this is the one to go for, it is absolutely magical.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11