Profile for Phyl > Reviews

Jumbo leather bum bag
Jumbo leather bum bag
Offered by ZAZA ®

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift for Husband, 14 Feb. 2014
Well he said he wanted a big bum bag but when I opened the package and examined it I did think it was rather too large to be practical. However, he was very pleased with and is using it as his travelling bum bag. As he often has to go abroad on business it should get used frequently. He says it is perfect!

The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward
The Truth About Horses, Friends & My Life As A Coward

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book about experiences with horses, 14 Feb. 2014
Loved this book. A very easy to read book about the ups and downs of riding and being around horses and people.
I spent a lot of time while reading it with a smile on my face. If you spend time around horses some of the incidents are very familiar.

Carrots Equestrian Horses 2014 Calendar
Carrots Equestrian Horses 2014 Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely calendar, 14 Feb. 2014
I really like this calendar and the price was really reasonable but it is like all the calendars that I seem to buy or be given. The punctured hole for hanging the calendar on the wall is always too small and you land up having to mend a torn calendar before it will hang on the hook.
I really like the movement in this calendar and the natural unposed photographs.

Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings
Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 14 Feb. 2014
When I ordered these earring I knew that they would be small and fiddly to put in my ears but I needed something that I could sleep in. These are exactly what I expected - fiddly to get in but exactly what I wanted.

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Relaxing CD, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Heard one of the tracks from this album on the Ken Bruce show and decided to buy it. That is unusual for me - I usually only buy CD's by artists that I am familiar with. Glad I took the plungs. I really like this album and play it regularily in my car.

Horses Wall 2013
Horses Wall 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous calendar, 12 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Horses Wall 2013 (Calendar)
Love this calendar. Beautiful horses caught artistically. I particularily like the front cover. Sad to part with it now 2013 is done.

The Classic Christmas Album
The Classic Christmas Album

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 12 Jan. 2014
Love Luther Vandross's music and singing but I'm afraid I don't like this CD. It just doesn't do justice to his voice and the songs are disappointing.

Casper the Commuting Cat: The True Story of the Cat who Rode the Bus and Stole our Hearts
by Linda Watson-Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved the cat, 12 Jan. 2014
But I didn't think it was very well written and it was a bit repetitive. At one point I felt the author had run out of idea but didn't want to complete the book at that point because it would be too short!

Good Food: One-pot Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes: Tried-and-tested Recipes (Good Food 101)
by BBC Good Food Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little cook book, 12 Jan. 2014
I love this series of cookbooks. They never cease to inspire me. The recipe are concisely and clearly written and so far, they all work. The ingredients are clearly set out and the timings given are usually about right.

Magimix 18328 3200 Food Processor in Satin
Magimix 18328 3200 Food Processor in Satin

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little worker, 12 Jan. 2014
This magimix is exactly what I wanted and it does everything that I expected and wanted it to do. It is easy to operate and it is used regularily.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8