Profile for J. Mulley > Reviews

Yumega Cat Skin And Coat Supplement 50ml
Yumega Cat Skin And Coat Supplement 50ml
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

3.0 out of 5 stars Yumega, 23 Dec 2013
Well, it's not for me to taste. My cat did not like it no matter how much I disguise it. I had given it to my friend's cat who lapped it up.....

LookGreat Heat Wrap - Pink: Cordless,Thermal Deep Hair Conditioning Heat Cap for Dry, Damaged, Coarse or Frizzy Hair Treatments
Offered by eHairCare™

5.0 out of 5 stars Heat Wrap, 23 Dec 2013
Perfect! No trailing wire. All you do is heat the wrap in the microwave for 60 secs (via the instructions). The gel packs inside get hot very quickly and they hold their heat. For washing, you take out the gel packs and wash the towelling wrap as normal. What I don't like a bout it? Absolutely NOTHING!

Crossword
Crossword

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossword, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Crossword (App)
Great game. You have 6 packs and in each pack there is 50 crosswords! You can click for clues or whole answers. Only between 61p and a £1 (can't remember how much).

Solitaire+
Solitaire+

5.0 out of 5 stars Solitaire, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Solitaire+ (App)
Great game. Keeps me sane on the commute to work and back again. Only 62p! Worth the money 100 times over.

4 PACK - 3 x Black 1 x Yellow - HEAVY DUTY Universal Glasses Cord For Spectacles & Sunglasses 23" - Unisex by XT Accessories
Offered by NVLUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spec/Sun Cords, 3 Mar 2013
I had purchased back in 2011 for myself and friends. Now I am back for more. Great strong cords. Worth the buy. The price is right too. Boots must be making a massive profit, as 1pk = 1 cord! Thanks Amazon.

Spectrum Puzzles Variety Pack
Spectrum Puzzles Variety Pack

1.0 out of 5 stars Variety Pack, 6 Feb 2013
Don't buy this app. I will not open. I have tried to get a refund. But apparently you can't get refunds for app! So be careful when you download!

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Amazon devices)
Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Amazon devices)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire/HD Charger, 27 Jan 2013
This charger charges up my KF very quickly. But it's a bit pricey! I've tried a cheaper one, but it was very slow to charge, 6-7 hours. The Ammazon charger charges in the 1/4 of the time. Still, one needs to make a choice.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire, 27 Jan 2013
Great! I am hooked. I have not put my KF down since I received it 4 days ago. Perfect for reading, games, the Web, and films. You can only get Amazon supported Apps. If you try to download any other, you run the risk of rejection and losing your money, or no download at all. Not to worry, Amazon has all I want. If you want WIFI on the go, you'll either have to subscribe or pay as you go to a internet provider. I had chosen BT WiFi Together, perfect!
Thanks Amazon for an amazing device.

iTechCover® Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Black Touch Screen Stylus Pen - (2-in-1 Pack)
Offered by Phone M8 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Touch Screen Pens, 6 May 2012
A waste of money! You have to press quite hard for the pen to work. I was too scared to press to hard just in case I damage my phone screen! Pressing with the pad of your finger is much safer, even if you have to touch a couple of times. Thinking of buying? - Save your money or on the safe side not to damage your expensive touch screen.

Perfect Portion: How to Eat Your Favourite Foods and Still Lose Weight
Perfect Portion: How to Eat Your Favourite Foods and Still Lose Weight
by Linda Gassenheimer

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfetc Portion, 4 Jan 2012
Perfect Portion? Yes, perfect little book. It covers all aspects of food, meat, fish, vegetables etc. Tips for eating less, and a little quiz. The pages are in full colour! You get an illustration of the oversize portion with the weight and calories and the same for the perfect portion. There's also a nutritional analysis with every meal suggestion. A 7 day eating plan. On the whole I like this book and it has inspired me to keep my weight down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3