Profile for Vixx H > Reviews

Content by Vixx H

Vixx H "vixx811" (Cannock, Staffs)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
American Idiot
American Idiot
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: American Idiot (Audio CD)
I bought this the first time around but it mysteriously disappeared. As I'd got tickets to see the American Idiot musical I decided to remind myself of the songs on the album and they are just as good the second time around. This album needs to be played at a very loud volume and read the song lyrics so that you can sing along. Although you will probably know most of the tracks such as When September Ends, American Idiot, Jesus of Suburbia, Holiday and Whatsername. If you've never had this album or like me lost your copy buy this, at this price it's a real bargain.

Official Marvel Avengers SHIELD Logo Dark Grey Adult T-Shirt (Medium)
Official Marvel Avengers SHIELD Logo Dark Grey Adult T-Shirt (Medium)
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice t shirt, 26 Jun. 2016
Nice tee shirt, good logo on the top, excellent fit and good quality material. Washes well and doesn't loose it's colour.

Screaming O Bullet
Screaming O Bullet
Offered by Essence-Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Try for yourself, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Screaming O Bullet (Personal Care)
I am told this does the job, well worth the money

Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black
Papermate InkJoy 550 RT 1.0 mm Medium Tip Retractable Ball Pen - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth flowing pen, 26 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely pen, smooth flowing ink with a perfect width nib ( for me anyway ). Makes writing even the most mundane easy. I recommend this.

Honeywell HDE010E1 Dehumidifier, 10 Litres/24h
Honeywell HDE010E1 Dehumidifier, 10 Litres/24h

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and does the job, 23 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to use and the instructions are very clear. This is also less noisy than I expected and it can be programmed for varying number of hours. It is quite heavy but does have wheels so is quite easy to manoeuvre. Unfortunately the lead isn't long enough to reach my bathroom where I really needed it but it has been ideal in my kitchen/dining room, keeping the moisture down nicely.

A Death at Fountains Abbey (Thomas Hawkins 3)
A Death at Fountains Abbey (Thomas Hawkins 3)
by Antonia Hodgson

5.0 out of 5 stars A jolly good read, 23 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having read the previous two books in this series I couldn't wait to start this book and I wasn't disappointed. This time we find Thomas and his ward Samuel in Yorkshire. They have been blackmailed into helping a very nasty man, John Aislabie, a previous Chancellor of the Exchequer. He has been threatened with murder and Thomas has to find out who has done this. Yet another romping good read, an excellent crime thriller which will keep you enthralled throughout.

Post-it 658H 25.4mm x 17.7m Cover Up and Label Tape (6 Lines, 1 Roll)
Post-it 658H 25.4mm x 17.7m Cover Up and Label Tape (6 Lines, 1 Roll)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A pretty good idea, ultimately it's Tipexx on a roll. It's easy to write on and does the job quite well, no complaints but nothing special.

BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret
BaByliss Simplicity Curl Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Quite easy to use, especially if you've ever had to curl you hair using straighteners. It's not too heavy but it does get very hot, so be careful!. I only have chin length hair but found this works perfectly well on that length and what's more the curls stay in!
A really good product for those of us who fancy a bit of curl.

Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Cream 40 ml
Manuka Doctor Drops of Crystal Cashmere Touch Cream 40 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Jun. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely silky cream which is adsorbed very quickly. I have been using it for nearly 2 weeks and it has made my skin feel soft and smooth, I haven't noticed any reduction in fine lines or any tightening of my skin as of yet but I will continue to use this little pot of gold. It contains lots of nice things such as manukau honey, purified bee venom, plant stem cells and the crystal tears of the Pasticia Lenticus tree!! Very nice, so if you fancy treating yourself, go for it.

Vileda DuActiva Broom
Vileda DuActiva Broom

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for pet owners, 10 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Vileda DuActiva Broom (Housewares)
Ideal if you've got pets or lots of hard floors. The brush is as good as any indoor brush I've come across but the clever bit is the foam strip which catches all those pesky bits of fluff and hair. This is the 3rd one of these that I've bought, unfortunately the foam does wear out after a couple of years but it's well worth it just to keep the floors clean

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20