Profile for Vixx H > Reviews

Content by Vixx H

Vixx H "vixx811" (Cannock, Staffs)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
Everyday Harumi: Simple Japanese food for family and friends
by Harumi Kurihara
Price: 17.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 30 Sep 2013
I got this for my son as he love Japanese food, however he hasn't found this book easy to follow and the few recipes he's tried were a bit of flop, maybe it's his cooking, I don't know but he's never experienced this before. You also need to plan your meals a few days in advance as some of the ingredients have to be ordered online.

The Very Best of Aerosmith
The Very Best of Aerosmith
Price: 7.21

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Sep 2013
I have got most of these tracks on numerous albums but wanted 'a best of' to listen to in the car and gym and this fits the bills. All the usual favourites plus a few more obscure tracks.

Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 21)
Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 21)
by Peter Robinson
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 30 Sep 2013
Peter Robinson does it yet again, who cannot fail to like DCI Banks? As usual he gets to the bottom of the case by following his hunches and not the obvious.

Fortress
Fortress
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fortress (Audio CD)
Got this album today on Amazon Cloud and listened to it in bed at 5.00am as I couldn't sleep, it is AMAZING. I won't bore anyone with in depth analysis but just mention a few of my favourite tracks after 1 listen.
Cry of Achilles - melodic lyrics mixed with some heavy guitar riffs.
Addicted to pain - heavy start, fast, loud guitar and lyrics. Ideal first single from the album. In your face!
Calm the fire - Myles' voice goes right through you, there's a little bit of an anthem in the chorus, excellent guitar work. Favourite track so far. 'Something good and something beautiful,' says it all...
Farther than the sun - excellent guitar riff, Myles' voice is amazing.
All ends well - melodic, gentle track without being soppy - 2nd favourite
Fortress - title track, exact and melodic, nice guitar.
Ideal album to listen to in the car or when you're relaxing, put those earphones in and lose yourself in the music. Cannot wait til 17th October, when I see Alter Bridge and Shinedown live!

Cricket For Dummies
Cricket For Dummies
by Julian Knight
Price: 12.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cricket For Dummies (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this so that I could understand my husbands obsession with the game of cricket and I have to say it does help you to follow the game. I have only managed to read the first few pages but am already beginning to understand more about the game. We would love to travel to Australia to watch the Brits beat the Ozzies this winter but I'm sure we will just be watching the games on the TV but at least I'll understand what's going on.

Me To You 7.5-inch Tiny Tatty Teddy Playtime Bear Sits
Me To You 7.5-inch Tiny Tatty Teddy Playtime Bear Sits
Price: 9.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 31 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is such a cute little teddy. I have bought this for my new niece/nephew ( we have yet to discover what). I am sure the new baby will adore this little bear. It is cuddly as well as educational for small babies. There are different textures and materials for baby to feel and hear but it is a small enough toy to be taken on any trips out. Lovely!

The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2) (Di Sean Corrigan 2)
The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2) (Di Sean Corrigan 2)
by Luke Delaney
Price: 9.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Aug 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is as good a book as the previous one; Cold Killing, which you should read first. The lead character is compelling and believable and the book grips you right from the start. If you enjoy Mark Billingham, Peter James etc you will love this.

The Corporal's Wife
The Corporal's Wife
by Gerald Seymour
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow start, 31 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Corporal's Wife (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book took a bit of time to get into, I kept losing track of where I was. However I persevered and did manage to understand most of the book. It is quite a compelling book but hard work and I'm not sure if its worth the effort.

Black Dog Barking (Special Edition)
Black Dog Barking (Special Edition)
Price: 10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Aug 2013
I adore loud, raw rock music and Airbourne always deliver this without screaming vocals. This album is ideal if you're driving along the motorway, turn it up loud and enjoy.

Ravel Mens Digital LCD Chronograph Sports Watch - Gift Boxed - Multi Functional- 15-22cm Strap - 3ATM
Offered by QBD Watches
Price: 6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the price, 22 Aug 2013
This is an ideal watch for every day, especially at the price. However, if you want it for sports and swimming then I would buy a differnt one.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30