Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Reaper's Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club)
Reaper's Fall (Reapers Motorcycle Club)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome 5 Stars, 13 Nov. 2015
This was so, so, so, so good! I absolutely loved it. Joanna has done it again!!! I loved Painter and Mel but I really loved the banter between Painter and Puck!!!! This book made me laugh, shout and ugly cry!!!!! Read it you won't be disappointed!!! Only downside is I've got to wait til the new year for the next one!!!

Ride Steady (The Chaos Series Book 3)
Ride Steady (The Chaos Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes Amazeballs with a cherry on top, 2 July 2015
This book was awesome. It's KA gold!!!! Read it! I can't write a long review because after spending every waking moment reading it's time to tidy the house, feed the kids and hubby and get some much needed sleep. But it was sooooooooh worth it!

Fallen Grace (Fallen Angels Series Book 4)
Fallen Grace (Fallen Angels Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2015
I absolutely love this series. Each book gets better and better. The main characters are so likeable and even while this story is being told you can see new stories developing. Love Monica's style of writing. Can't wait for the next one!!!!

Fire & Dark (The Night Horde SoCal Book 3)
Fire & Dark (The Night Horde SoCal Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freaking brilliant!, 9 May 2015
Omg I loved, loved, loved this book. This series just keeps on getting better and better. Susan is one of my " go to" authors and I eagerly await every book. They're hot, they can be heavy but they are so, so worth the read. Go on spoil yourself and read it. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Can't wait til the next one!!!!!

Fallen Justice (Fallen Angels Series Book 3)
Fallen Justice (Fallen Angels Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5+ stars, 5 May 2015
Another brilliant addition to the Fallen series! I absolutely love these books and eagerly await each new one. I would definitely recommend this series you won't be disappointed. The only downside is the long wait between each one!

Today & Tomorrow (The Night Horde SoCal)
Today & Tomorrow (The Night Horde SoCal)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 11 April 2015
I absolutely loved this side trip novel about Nolan and Analisa. It ripped my heart out but made me smile at the same time. It's a gentle, poignant, touching, bittersweet love story and I thought it was just perfect.

Silver Bastard (Silver Valley Book 1)
Silver Bastard (Silver Valley Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars +, 9 April 2015
I've eagerly awaited Puck and Becca's story and I wasn't disappointed. In fact I read it in a day!!I can't wait to see where this series leads. I would definitely recommend you read this or anything by Joanna. You'll love it (them)!

The Closer You Come (Original Heartbreakers, Book 2)
The Closer You Come (Original Heartbreakers, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG Loved it, 2 April 2015
Seemed to wait for ages for this book but it was soooo worth the wait! Loved Jase and Brook Lynn. The chemistry between them was amazing. Some of their interactions made me laugh out loud and some of them had me fanning myself!!!! It was hot, it was sweet and it had me hooked from page one! And for some reason i've got a craving for strawberries!!!! Bring on book 3!!!

Shadow & Soul (The Night Horde SoCal Book 2)
Shadow & Soul (The Night Horde SoCal Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Fanetti does it again!!!!!!, 16 Mar. 2015
Absolutely loved this book. I wasn't sure what to expect from Demon's story but whatever expectations I had this book surpassed them. It had me gripped right from the beginning. I love, love, love the Horde books. Admittedly they're not always easy reading but they suck you in, ring you dry and spit you out!!! If you haven't already read them, give them a go I guarantee you won't be disappointed. In fact you'll eagerly await the next one!! Roll on Nolan x

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2)
Rock Hard (Rock Kiss Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars plus, 11 Mar. 2015
I absolutely loved this book. I didn't think it could be as good as Fox And Molly's story but it definitely was. I loved the dynamics between T-Rex and Charlotte. I loved how he saw her strength before she did and was ready, willing and able to gentle coax it out of her. Gorgeous, gorgeous love story. I'm still smiling but then again anything by Nalini has that effect on me! This series is definitely worth reading and reading again!!!! Can't wait for the next one x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3