Profile for Solomon Ekundayo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Spirit Ladies Interchangeable Strap Watch ASPL09
Spirit Ladies Interchangeable Strap Watch ASPL09

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous wristwatch, 8 Dec 2011
Bought this watch for my sister, she likes her watch to always match her clothes. So I bought her just what she wanted. The wristwatch is not just loved by my sister and myself, her friends really likes it. I can say without any shadow of doubt that it is a quality watch. It can be worn for occasion and also as a casual wear.

Seksy By Sekonda Ladies Wrist Wear Bangle Watch - 4195.37
Seksy By Sekonda Ladies Wrist Wear Bangle Watch - 4195.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality wristwatch., 8 Dec 2011
I bought this wristwatch for my mum, needed something of good quality at good price. Was not very satisfied when it eventually arrived because I was of the opinion that the wristwatch was going fade out. But after 12months gone by, my opinion of the wristwatch has changed because it hasnt changed colour after usage because that was my initial fear. It is a good quality wristwatch and I really like it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Spirit Gents Black Strap Watch ASPG03
Spirit Gents Black Strap Watch ASPG03

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality watch., 8 Dec 2011
I needed a watch that is unique but also at good price, decided to give this one a try. The design is unique, it is designed in such a way that the leather strap fits into the clock part of the wristwatch, they are intertwined, which gives it a fantastic look. The leather of the part of the watch is state of the art. It is good quality and absolutely gorgeous. I have used this wristwatch for 12months and its still in very good condition.

PMP Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide: Includes Audio CD
PMP Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide: Includes Audio CD
by Kim Heldman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 8 Dec 2011
Its one thing to have a knowledge of project management(either theoretical or practical) its another thing to study well for the professional exams to obtain the certification. The simplicity is amazing, even someone without any knowledge of PMP would understand the contents. This is definitely an excellent book, it is a good study guide for the professional exam. The attached audio CD also made a formidable combination with the book. This book is highly recommended for individuals intending to write any certification exam in project management.

Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD
Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 with DVD
by Cambridge ESOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for preparing for IELTS, 8 Dec 2011
I needed a book to use to prepare for my IELTS Exams. I needed something that was precise, concise and also very interesting. This was just the perfect book to read, the CD attached was also very useful. I think this is the ideal book for anyone preparing for IELTS Exams. It is my opinion that the book is really simplified even for individuals that English is not their first language. When carefully studied and practised, I believe success is guaranteed both for the academic test or general test.

101+ Ways To Get Backlinks To Your Website
101+ Ways To Get Backlinks To Your Website

5.0 out of 5 stars The e-book of the year, 7 Dec 2011
This is the best book I have read in 2011. I had problems and questions about why my site is not having good page rank on Google when key words associated with my business was used. I needed answers to my questions, so I purchased this book. I have carefully studied it and I would strongly recommend it not just for people looking for answers to questions, but also for people wanting to understand details about backlinks.

Lifecycle Approach Based on ITIL V3: 5 Management Guide Set
Lifecycle Approach Based on ITIL V3: 5 Management Guide Set
by Infrom IT

5.0 out of 5 stars Answer to Problems on Management, 7 Dec 2011
Some people just write books to make profit, I think this book was written not just for profit but to really enlighten individuals on a different approach to project management. Easy to read and simple to follow. I needed a guidance on the best approach to project management and I found my answers using this book.

Good Man Is Hard to Find [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Good Man Is Hard to Find [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Darrin Dewitt Henson
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Film, 7 Dec 2011
Watched this film repeatedly. Quality production, class act and impeccable story line. It is a must have film for family and people in relationship. I think it can make a good remedy for troubled relationship as well.

Google Traffic Tips Tactics And Strategies
Google Traffic Tips Tactics And Strategies

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 7 Dec 2011
The level of my knowledge about Google has gone to another level after reading this book. The book contains carefully crafted thought lines that are very practicable. I think the notes taken by me can write another book.

SEO : The Best Technique Search Engine Optimization
SEO : The Best Technique Search Engine Optimization

5.0 out of 5 stars Good writing style, 7 Dec 2011
This is book that anyone who wants to understand SEO should have. I really like the style of writing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2