Profile for Louise > Reviews

babys 1st and second scan photograph frame
Offered by Susan and Carolyn Gifts
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Nov 2013
Excellent value, good quality frame for baby scan photos, lovely way to display pictures and great keepsake, very happy with this purchase! :)

Willow Tree New Life Figurine
Willow Tree New Life Figurine
Price: 27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for nursery, 28 Nov 2013
Lovely, good quality, simple decoration to keep in babies nursery. Will become a lovely keepsake too in years to come! :)

Lamaze High Contrast Touch And Teach Flash Cards
Lamaze High Contrast Touch And Teach Flash Cards
Offered by Toy and Model
Price: 7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first toy for baby, 28 Nov 2013
These flash cards were the first thing my daughter grabbed hold off, they are colourful and eye catching, make a nice crinkle sound and have rubber corners so baby can have a good chew on them!! They were a big hit with my little one for a long time.... Very easy to clip them on and off things too, car seat, pram, cot and playgym just a few examples so can go with baby everywhere!! Good value, good quality! :)

Tomy Starlight Dreamshow (Pink)
Tomy Starlight Dreamshow (Pink)
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tomy starlight dream show, 3 Jan 2013
I got this to replace my little ones cot mobile now that she can stand up, she really likes it, she doesn't really watch the lights on the ceiling yet but likes that the star itselfs lights up and she likes the music!

Galt Soft Photo Album
Galt Soft Photo Album
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely idea!, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
We have family living abroad so got this for my little one so she can have pictures of her family members that she doesn't see often. She loves to look through it and each page has a special feature which she enjoys playing with!

Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Munchkin Squirtin Sea Buddies (Pack of 10)
Price: 9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath time fun!, 3 Jan 2013
I got these for my baby as she loves playing in the bath, they are good value, good quality and my daughter loves playing with them.

TOMY Play to Learn Aqua Splash 'n' Print
TOMY Play to Learn Aqua Splash 'n' Print
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 3 Jan 2013
Fun for my daughter and me!!! My daughter loves it and there is no mess for me to clean up after!

My First Gruffalo Little Library
My First Gruffalo Little Library
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for small children, 3 Jan 2013
Very bad quality for being handled by small children, book fell apart within minutes of giving to my daughter, one book got slightly wet from my little ones hands after she had a drink of water and book turned into mush!

Geuther 5832 Changing Pad (White)
Geuther 5832 Changing Pad (White)
Offered by STERNCHEN24
Price: 16.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Product received not same as picture, 7 Jun 2012
The picture for this product is incorrect, it is a plain white changing mat, it does specify that it's white but picture is misleading. However I'm perfectly happy with the white mat,it's very well padded the only down fall is the grooves in the middle collect a lot of dust etc and aren't very easy to clean.

Philips AVENT SCF314/02 Twin Electric Breast Pump
Philips AVENT SCF314/02 Twin Electric Breast Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!, 10 April 2012
Highly recommended to anyone who expresses on a regular basis, my daughter sadly never took to breastfeeding so after a week in hospital trying everything and anything me and the midwives could think of without success, i decided that expressing my milk would be the best way forward, to keep up with my daughters very healthy appetite, I express every 3 hrs during the day and twice throughout the night! I started off hand expressing, then switched to a manual pump, then a single electric pump and now finally the double electric pump! I avoided this in the beginning as thought it would be very awkward to use and it obviously costs alot more than the manual/single pumps but I decided to give in and get this as my expressing schedule was taking up alot of my time and im so glad that i did! It is actually so simple to use, very comfortable also and I can express the same amount in half the time! It comes very well presented and is extremely easy to put together, the bag it comes in makes it easy to carry around, however if you are just visiting a friend or family memeber or going somewhere you can find a discreet spot to express i would recommend taking it as a manual pump as much more discreet to use and easier to carry! It may seem like alot of money to spend but I would say for the time it will save you alone it is well worth the money!!