Profile for Martyn > Reviews

Martyn

Korres Guava Body Butter 125ml
Korres Guava Body Butter 125ml

5.0 out of 5 stars better than anything i've used before, 4 Jun 2014
My wife absolutely loves it. It makes your skin feel satin soft and the scent is very subtle and nice. In fact going to order some more for Mother.

Homcom Kids 3 Wheels Foldable Speeder Push Scooter Tri Slider Green Large Type for Age 7+
Offered by great-deal-forever

5.0 out of 5 stars I should have bought myself one!, 20 Mar 2014
I would really recommend this scooter its good solid and real value for money and our grandson loves it.
Martyn Heath

Dreamworks Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury - Two All New Adventures [DVD]
Dreamworks Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury - Two All New Adventures [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Owens
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off!, 10 Jun 2013
Very disappointed with this purchase i may ask Amazon for a refund my grandson wanted to know why the film was so short!18 mins.
Martyn

TFA Vision Window Thermometer
TFA Vision Window Thermometer

3.0 out of 5 stars It keeps raising my tempreture!, 25 Oct 2012
This is exactly what I wanted for my window but unfortunately my little gadget, TFA window thermometer had other ideas it only ever fell off the window at night twice,but now its in pieces shame its the best one on the page.
The little pads that come with it are just not man enough, yes you can buy little sticky pads for help but they would look awful from the inside of the window because there not clear unlike the two little pads it comes with, shame.

Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 3 340s-4 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaver, 17 April 2012
As usual I read all the reviews and base my decision on what I have read. this is a really good razor but even better when used in conjunction with a pre-shave called king of shaves,my only criticism is that I can no longer trim my nose hair with this shaver, hope that's helpful.