Profile for Cliente de Amazon > Reviews

Content by Cliente de Amazon

Cliente de Amazon

Bride of the High Country (Runaway Brides Novel)
Bride of the High Country (Runaway Brides Novel)
by Kaki Warner
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these series, 9 Sept. 2013
A friends let me the first two books of the serie but when I finished them... I could wait to have the last one in my hands, so I bought it. The book is like new so I was a big oportunity.... Now I'm reading all this author's book. There are beautiful and very well written. For a while you are so inmerse in the history that you forget to eat, to work....

Broken Honor
Broken Honor
by Patricia Potter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars good author, 11 Jan. 2012
I love Patricia Potter's books. I read one and I have to buy all the books that she wrote. The plot, the characters.... are very good and you can stop reading until the end.

The Next Always: Book 1 of the Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy
The Next Always: Book 1 of the Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy
by Nora Roberts

2.0 out of 5 stars don't like it, 11 Jan. 2012
I agree with people who said that the book looks like a brochure of the hotel. I'm a huge fan of Nora Roberts's and i think it's the first time that I pass pages to go to the dialogues because I was tired to read about materials, rooms.... I hope that Nora Roberts gives more importance to the characters in the next book.