ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

Profile for Gina J > Reviews

Content by Gina J

Gina J "g3036" (Brixham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 2 (WS512) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore that, binmen!, 11 April 2014
Useful, easy to use and effective. They shout out form a distance, but I expect I will still have to retrieve my bin from my taciturn neighbour's drive. At least I can show I've tried!!!

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 8 (WS518) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore that, binmen!, 11 April 2014

3 Pairs of Mens Plain Black Navy Grey GG52 Gentle Grip Socks 6-11 UK
3 Pairs of Mens Plain Black Navy Grey GG52 Gentle Grip Socks 6-11 UK
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They are a good product, 11 April 2014
I have had a lot of these for myself and my husband. I would have given 5 stars, but one pair has a hole in the interlocking on the diagonal heel seam, which I will have to repair, as it's barely worth the hassle of returning the whole lot. Minor point, but it's the first time I've had a problem with this product. They are brilliant for not gripping the leg.

Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Navy Mules Flats 13510 6 UK
Skechers USA Ltd Women's Go Walk Navy Mules Flats 13510 6 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product for good foot support., 11 April 2014
I buy Skechers quite a lot as I have foot and leg problems. Sadly these are no use to me. They are a reasonable fit for size, and are very light. But they offer no support widthways whatsoever, and on placing the foot on the ground, the foot expands sideways. I could imagine at the end of a walk the ligaments would be howling, and the feet would be quite painful. This lack of support is a real disappointment. Also, to me they look like the type of plimsolls we had at school in the 1950's, the ones without laces. And that's not a good look.
A pity,but no. Returned.

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 7 (WS517) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 5 April 2014
I have bought several of these for various bins. They work fine and I'm very satisfied with the performance. Great.

2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 1

Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Dayclox International Digital Calendar Day Clock
Offered by DayClox Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2014
I eventually bought this direct (and not from Amazon) as I needed to claim VAT exemption. My mother sits happily and repeats the time at 30 minute intervals. She is entranced by it. It's very useful because she sometimes loses track of days when we are talking and I can point to the clock and ask what day it is now. It's very reassuring for her. She loves it, her carers and the nurses love it. Great success. Only thing which concerns her is that despite the reduction in light between 19.00 and 07.00 it's still too bright, as her doors are reeded glass and not solid.

STRUNG JEWELLERY TIE ON SWING TAGS LABELS 22x35mm IT-5
STRUNG JEWELLERY TIE ON SWING TAGS LABELS 22x35mm IT-5
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars The control freak strikes again, 5 April 2014
I love using these, they are perfect to identify all sorts of things, mobile cables, leads, personal possessions, you name it, I'll label it. Sad but true.

Free Piano - Learn To Play
Free Piano - Learn To Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusement and instruction, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Free Piano - Learn To Play (App)
Oh this is such fun. I can play piano, but this is amusing and I can play on Kindle (with my headphones on) to while away the journey. Brill.

Sat Nav with Multimedia Player Europe and UK maps, 4GB
Sat Nav with Multimedia Player Europe and UK maps, 4GB
Offered by KK Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive so far.And great value for money if it continues. (UK and Europe version), 20 Feb 2014
I was looking for a value for money (cheap) GPS and this fits the bill. My Garmin nuvi had been OK, but I was annoyed that the paid for/pricey lifetime map update was a pain to use, and wasn't good value for what I needed. So I determined to get a cheap GPS as and when I wanted it.

This is a device with apps, one of which is a satnav. It's not a dedicated GPS.

I charged it up for 12 hours. The light doesn't change when fully charged which is a nuisance, and I had to try a couple of already owned mains chargers. One worked fine, (just check it's compatible). I placed the unit on a windowsill indoors facing SW, and it found a huge variety of satellites. It finds places fine. I have checked it out on several addresses and there's no problem.

Although it says there's a card with all the map info, the map info is already installed in mine, there is no card.

I spent many a happy hour investigating the other apps, many of which I can't wait to get into action. There's not much damage to do when trying various things, I haven't bricked the unit yet. Just experiment.

The tracking number sent by Amazon was useless. The delivery was a week later than indicated on the original order. I ordered through elinker. They were enormously helpful when I contacted them, and very responsive.
So far so good. Will edit this if I get problems, but for the price I paid, I can't worry too much.

Added later:
Minor issue was had with the car charger. It didn't charge, and the whole thing discharged within 30 minutes.(Faulty wire I suspect). I contacted the seller who have offered to replace the charger unit quite happily, but my old Magellan car charger works fine with it, and let's face it, life's too short and the unit too cheap to get overwrought. Just try it out first on a route you know to get used to it, and to make sure it works OK. I'm still happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17