Profile for Gina J > Reviews

Content by Gina J

Gina J "g3036" (Brixham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
AmazonBasics GPS Dashboard Mount
AmazonBasics GPS Dashboard Mount

2.0 out of 5 stars Not used yet, will report later - later, not that thrilled, 10 Feb 2014
It's a weighted stand, but it's not clear if I need to attach it stickily to the dashboard. I know other items like this have caused damage to dashboards with the adhesive. I'll report later. (I'll probably ask an Amazon buyer question).
It's ok, but not very useful for me. Doesn't sit well on the dashboard I'll be moving it on in a boot sale.

Royal 7 Step Nail Buffer
Royal 7 Step Nail Buffer
Offered by Inspire Plus+

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Royal 7 Step Nail Buffer (Misc.)
Works perfectly for my needs. It's not pricey and it does the job. I'd quite happily recommend it as a low cost item for shiny nails.

Brannan 14/419 Thermometer Window Clear
Brannan 14/419 Thermometer Window Clear
Offered by Cavalier Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Super for price, 10 Feb 2014
Although very cheap, it works perfectly and has been useful for checking outside temperature for garden information. It's a bit obtrusive because of the colour though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a good price., 10 Feb 2014
Echinacea seems to work for my family, preventing colds and minor things developement. I wound't be without it. Good delivery.

Scent Of Herbs
Scent Of Herbs
by Claude Michelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series of books about rural France, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Scent Of Herbs (Paperback)
Highly recommended to those who live in rural France and want to understand the area rather than find where you can get a Brit Night and fish and chips.

How to Age (School of Life)
How to Age (School of Life)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing and informative, 10 Feb 2014
Didn't cost a lot and have it in the Kindle for airport waiting time. Now I have to find 6 more words.

Poetry Please
Poetry Please

5.0 out of 5 stars A good collection, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Poetry Please (Kindle Edition)
I like poetry and like this book, good eclectic collection. Now I have to write more words for the quota.

Every Picture Tells A Story
Every Picture Tells A Story

5.0 out of 5 stars A la recherche etc etc, 13 Jan 2014
Nostalgia. Yes I know. I love it. memory, until you lose it, is what they can't take away. No doubt some way will be found of taxing it, or cutting it, but until then every picture tells a story.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Red Top Flip Wallet Case Covers, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 13 Jan 2014
I loved the black case I bought originally, but the red one, despite being very low cost, fits perfectly, functions perfectly AND I can find the phone in the chaos of my bag.

Waterloo Sunset (Stereo)
Waterloo Sunset (Stereo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Speak, memory, 13 Jan 2014
Married too early and moved away from London. Stood on the Embankment on a trip back and wept my heart out. Always associated this track with that day. All well in the end. All ended happily. But By Gum, music always hits the spot for nostalgia.....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19