Profile for T.K.Jensen > Reviews

Content by T.K.Jensen

T.K.Jensen (Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
6 Pairs of Girls White Fancy lace Cotton ankle socks All sizes (9-12 (4-6 years))
Offered by Charkat

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 16 April 2016
My daughters socks arrived in time and frill looks like on the photo however they are very thin and has no elasticity in them. So I doubt they will stay up. Way too big at moment so perhaps next Summer.

New Mens/Gents Black Slip On Mule Clog Style Sandals With Back Strap. - Black - UK SIZE 9
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but way too big., 15 Jan. 2016
For the price and fast delivery you can't really complain. I read the reviews and a few people Suggested they come up Small because they are from china and that is often the case, so I ordered a size 9 for my partner. Unfortunately they were several sizes too large and therefore useless. Both M and L label had a sticker on the back so I guess it's hit and miss on sizes which makes it very confusing for people. Not worth returning as postage is same as shoe itself.

5 Candle Aluminium Candelabra
5 Candle Aluminium Candelabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely candelabra, 9 Jan. 2016
This review is from: 5 Candle Aluminium Candelabra
Bought this one for my Christmas dinner. Didn't want to spend a lot and was pleasantly surprised of the quality. It is very light yes, but that does not matter. Once the candles are in it looks very good. Would recommend.

NEW KIDS BABY EVA INTERLOCKING SOFT FOAM ACTIVITY PLAY MAT SET TILES FLOOR 9PC INTER-LOCKING
Offered by SALES MANIA

2.0 out of 5 stars U get what u pay for, 13 Nov. 2015
Mats very thin and very small
My own fault for not checking description before ordering. Not even a square meter. Baby has figured out how to pull apart so can no longer use as it is now a choking hazard. Will bite bullet and order four big thick ones from ELC which is what I should have done in the first place.

Cream Santas Wipe Clean PVC Vinyl Tablecloth Table Cover Protector 140x240cm
Cream Santas Wipe Clean PVC Vinyl Tablecloth Table Cover Protector 140x240cm
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very festive, 13 Nov. 2015
Really lovely wipe clean table cover. It is very big so might need to trim it which is fine. Looks like the picture and for the price paid it offers amazing value for money. I hope to reuse it again next year.

Playshoes Rain Dungarees Textile Lining Easy Fit Boy's Trousers Navy, 3-4 Years (Manufacturer size :104 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dungarees, 12 Sept. 2015
These rainproof dungarees are exactly like the kind I used to own as a child. I love the soft material, so much nicer than the stiff and shiny ones you see in the shops. My daughter is very skinny so we found the side adjustable clips very handy. Plenty of room to grow too. It has the option to have elastic strap under foot and really nice reflective stripes on legs. They are are a dark navy and in my opinion very much unisex. My daughter wears this with her Hatley coat which is of similar soft waterproof material. Would highly recommend these trousers.

Philips 2 Pack AVENT Soothie Pacifier, Pink, 3 Months and above (3M+)
Philips 2 Pack AVENT Soothie Pacifier, Pink, 3 Months and above (3M+)
Offered by Lightning Speed USA

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as newborn size, 12 Sept. 2015
Having bought and used the newborn size with great success I bought the next size up. Baby is now six month and thought they would be just as good. I was wrong. The teat is very solid and hard compared to the first size, however not much bigger. On close inspection they look exactly the same size. Not sure why this is. I have kept them hoping to use them later on but for now we will stick with newborn size which is still perfect.

Hatley Girl's Girls Splash Jacket Raincoat, Red , 4 Years
Hatley Girl's Girls Splash Jacket Raincoat, Red , 4 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful coat, 4 Aug. 2015
This is my second Hatley coat and I am not disappointed. I already knew the quality would be great and that they do tend to come up a little large. I bought the size 4 for my 3.5 slim daughter and I would say she can wear this at least for 2 years no problem. She can't do the poppers as they are a little stiff but that's fine. I like the removable hood but yes I agree, it's not very deep. I love the red colour, in the world of pink for girls it's so refreshing to see something a little more retro. I also love the longer length and at the age of nearly 4 I found the single colour nicer than the patterned ones. Lovely terry lining as expected. Would definitely recommend.

Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Pink
Sock Ons Socks - 0-6 Months, Baby Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright for what it is, 21 July 2015
Got these not to keep sock on but to stop slightly too long tights/sleepsuits flailing about and for that they do the trick just great. A thinner material than expected but that's actually better. Don't know why but I was expecting something like a thick foot brace thing so was surprised when I opened the box. The sock ons are easy to use and feel true to size. They are thin little things so care needs to taken to not loose them. All in all great for stopping my baby girl loosing her foot up her sleepsuits or her rights from dangling. Would recommend.

Security Fashion Hourglass 15 Minutes Sand Timer -Purple
Security Fashion Hourglass 15 Minutes Sand Timer -Purple
Offered by STK e-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price if you are willing to wait, 21 July 2015
This hourglass is identical to the branded ones sold on amazon but for a fraction of the price. Yes they are dispatched from china but if you don't need it urgently I would recommend getting this one and save money. Well built and sturdy enough for a toddler.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5