Profile for FAC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Wulfstan Saga
Wulfstan Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story !, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Wulfstan Saga (Kindle Edition)
What an enjoyable Saga ! One of the best adventures I have read in a long time ! Thank you so much D.A.Jacobson - I hope to find you again !.

Power of Mind
Power of Mind

1.0 out of 5 stars ???, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Power of Mind (Kindle Edition)
Does anyone else think this is a blatant copy of the Harry Potter series ? I really could not believe what this person has written !!! Where did she come from ? I hope she does not get too far before she gets told off by someone !!!

Solomon's Tale
Solomon's Tale
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely, lovely story., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Solomon's Tale (Kindle Edition)
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tale of this wonderful cat ! Made me choked up at times - no human tales can get me that way ! Bless you for the love of cats. (Hope you read the stories on Facebook under Homer the blind wonder cat !)

FLINDER'S FIELD (a murder mystery and psychological thriller)
FLINDER'S FIELD (a murder mystery and psychological thriller)
Price: 2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read !, 4 July 2014
I enjoyed every word of this intriguing Story ! Hope to find some more by this author . Thank you Mr.Mitchell !

Blindsided (A Thriller)
Blindsided (A Thriller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story !, 18 Jun 2014
Loved everything about this book - romance and horrors combined nicely into a great read that I couldn't put down until I knew what happened to our hero !

Coconut Oil Hacks: These Top Secret Coconut Oil Hacks Boost Your Beauty, Speed Up Weight Loss, and Cure Disease and Common Ailments (Coconut Oil for Weight ... Coconut Oil Recipes, Coconut Oil Cures)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent informative book !, 13 Jun 2014
Loved the easy way this was written to enable us to absorb all the Coconut Oil facts around. Many thanks to Skyler Stephenson for collating it for us !

The Sleeping Truth : A Romantic Medical Thriller - BOOK ONE
The Sleeping Truth : A Romantic Medical Thriller - BOOK ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 9 Jun 2014
Loved every moment of this good story - with everything flowing nicely, including all the anxiety involved with our young hero and his dilemmas about life. Looking forward to the next episode !!!

Telomere Timebombs: Defusing the Terror of Aging
Telomere Timebombs: Defusing the Terror of Aging
Price: 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 8 Jun 2014
Beautifully written, so that even a simple soul like me can understand. Now have to go on-line to find out how I can get hold of these magic bullets - not too easy for a lady with the door knocking on 80 !!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2014 4:19 PM BST

Fatal Philosophy - A Murder Mystery
Fatal Philosophy - A Murder Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, unusual story !, 31 May 2014
Well thought out murder mystery tale. Very enjoyable - keeping the reader interested throughout. look forward to reading more by David S. Alike.

No More Perfect Diets: My Experience with the Search for Perfect Health
No More Perfect Diets: My Experience with the Search for Perfect Health
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sensible advice., 27 May 2014
Enjoyed these reflections of a lifetime of un-natural dieting. Hope all is well with you now Joey Lott ! Thank you for sharing - we all get fanatical, or obsessions, at times about more than food, and perhaps these musings will help to make us realise that we are all "normal" in our own way !!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9