Profile for I. Lyman > Reviews

Content by I. Lyman

I. Lyman "Spook book reader" (Scotland)

Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio
Developing Mediumship - Gordon Smith - Live Workshop - 2 CD Box - Audio
by Gordon Smith
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychic Barber, 6 April 2009
I've seen Gordon Smith several times and really like his relaxed style of delivery. This is the first of his cds that I've purchased, although I've read several of his books. I wasn't too sure what to expect, however, I haven't been disappointed. I do already sit in a development circle and I did find the cds a useful and interesting tool. If you're interested in delving into a little psycic stuff, then this one's for you. The second cd does have three meditations, all fairly short, but nonetheless, useful and suitable for a beginner. If you like Gordon Smith, then you'll like the cds.

Exercise and Fitness Motivation
Exercise and Fitness Motivation
by Glenn Harrold
Price: 10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness and motivation, 6 April 2009
I have several of Glenn Harrold's hypnosis cds and have found them all to be very good. This one in particular I thought was excellent, as it's kept me motivated to keep up my exercise regime, even keeping me motivated to get out walking whilst the weather was cold, wet, and windy. If you're looking for something to help keep you motivated, then I'd recommend this cd.

Glenn Harrold's Ultimate Guide to Permanent and Natural Weight Loss (BBC Audio Collection: Lifestyle)
by Glenn Harrold

5.0 out of 5 stars Glenn Harrolds ultimate weight loss cd, 6 April 2009
I have several of Glenn Harrold's hypnosis cds and have found them all to be very good. This one is no exception. If you're looking for something to help with motivation and keeping on track to help you lose weight then I think that you'll find this to be an invaluable tool.

Haunted: The Incredible True Story of a Canadian Family's Experience Living in a Haunted House
by Dorah L. Williams
Price: 9.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunted House, 30 Jan 2008
I thought this was a pretty good book, and it was well written. There's a lot of detail about all the experiences, which is interesting, and the author did find out quite a bit about her 'ghosties'. Good book, worth buying.

Night Stalks the Mansion: A True Story of One Family's Ghostly Adventure
Night Stalks the Mansion: A True Story of One Family's Ghostly Adventure
by Constance Westbie
Price: 10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Stalks the Mansion : a thumping good read, 30 Jan 2008
I've read a lot of spooky books in my time, and this has to be one of the best. It's not a melodrama and it has no hint of hysteria to it, which is a breath of fresh air. It's well written, down to earth and basically a thumping good read.

A Haunting on Oakwood Drive: A True story
A Haunting on Oakwood Drive: A True story
by Flo Cutcher
Price: 8.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Review of A Haunting on Oakwood Drive, 30 Jan 2008
The content of this book makes for interesting reading, basically it's a list of the family's experiences. Only 101 pages, so it only took me an hour to read.