Profile for iamdivaliciouz > Reviews

Content by iamdivaliciouz

iamdivaliciouz

Clouded Vision (Quick Reads 2011)
Clouded Vision (Quick Reads 2011)
by Linwood Barclay

5.0 out of 5 stars Linwood's Usual Twists In Shorter Form, 17 Nov. 2011
As a big Linwood Barclay fan I was worried that with this being such a short read, his usual twists and turns wouldn't be as much or as effective. But what has actually happened is that the twists come so fast that you are continually surprised at every page! I love how he has brought in a character used in a previous book. The final page of the story is astonishing and you will be left thinking about it long after you have finished reading. A great read!

Crazy in Love: The Beyonce Knowles Biography
Crazy in Love: The Beyonce Knowles Biography
by Daryl Easlea

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing New For Fans, 8 Nov. 2011
If you are already a Beyonce fan then there shouldn't be any major revelations in this book for you. it is mostly getting its facts from other sources, particularly the Destiny's Child autobiography Soul Survivors. However, it still does make for an interesting read.

The Time of My Life
The Time of My Life
by Cecelia Ahern

4.0 out of 5 stars Not her best effort, 25 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Time of My Life (Hardcover)
I was waiting in great anticipation for this book being a massive fan of hers. I love her style of writing and how her stories always have a touch of magic about them but in an almost realistic way. However I have to say I was more than a little disappointed with this book. It is no where near as exciting as her previous books and even slightly dull in parts. You don't really get to know any of the characters which is a shame as she always writes brilliant characters. The book was still enjoyable though and not a complete disaster or anything. I have still given it 4 stars as I have fate in her!

The Spook's Apprentice: Book 1 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Apprentice: Book 1 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
by Joseph Delaney

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Would've Loved As A Kid, 9 Aug. 2011
I wish this book had been around when I was a kid. However I'm now 25 and am still really enjoying it! So much so that I imediately went out and bought the rest of the series. It is well written and easy to follow and engaging enough for adults and kids alike. It is quite scary in parts, not so much for myself but I can imagine younger people getting spooked, which is exactly what you want from this genre I guess! Highly recommended!

impexo Apple iPhone 4 4G Case Cover Skin Pouch Shell Peach Floral Pattern Soft Unbreakable TPU Protection Gel

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Aug. 2011
Excellent phone cover. Colours are bright and picture is clear. It is quite flexible and so it can be put on easily. I also feel like it really does protect the delicate iphone 4 as well as looking good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 4 July 2011
This item arrived within the dates stated. It was a really good quality and style. I will definitely purchase from this seller again.

HotScamp Premium BADA BING ! Mens Black T-Shirt (Large)
HotScamp Premium BADA BING ! Mens Black T-Shirt (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Jun. 2011
I was absolutely delighted with this product. Not only did it arrive 2 days early but the quality of the top is unbelievable considering how little it cost. Highly recommended company. I will def buy from them again.

HotScamp Premium Frankie Says Relax Mens White T-Shirt (Large)
HotScamp Premium Frankie Says Relax Mens White T-Shirt (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 24 Jun. 2011