Profile for Ms. S. J. Martin > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. J. Martin

Ms. S. J. Martin "WolfGirl" (WOLVERHAMPTON)

The Walking Dead, Vol. 5: The Best Defense
The Walking Dead, Vol. 5: The Best Defense

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 9 April 2014
Can not wait to start the next book, I love this series. It explores the characters lives and their survival fantastically!

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4 /4S - Pink
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4 /4S - Pink
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 10 Sep 2013
It's Brill! Excellent protection as it advertises! Got her earlier than estimated which was great! Had to be signed for at he door. I would recommend this to anyone who's like me, a bit clumsy!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort 100%, 12 Jun 2011
I love this hoody, it's the most comfortable piece of clothing I have and I love the quality of the material. Its got a lovely soft inside which doesn't itch!

Overall I'm delighted with this purchase.

David Attenborough's First Life [DVD]
David Attenborough's First Life [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Attenborough

4.0 out of 5 stars Fan-Dabby-Dosey, 12 Jun 2011
Its an intersting and delightful watch! I'm a Zoology student and I found it helped with my studies alot, and overall I really enjoy watching it.

Its a brillaint insight into the world before our time.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2013 2:04 PM BST

Biology with MasteringBiology: International Version
Biology with MasteringBiology: International Version
by Neil A. Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece of science, 2 April 2011
This book is amazing, I'm constantly using it as its a core textbook for my course. I'm a zoology student and this has got me through the first year with flying colours!
Its not hard to read or understand and gives you the basic stuff to work on first, then helps you through the harder topics. Plus not only do you pay for the book, but you pay for a code that comes with it which allows you to use online resources with tests etc. Again incredibly useful textbook.

Power, Sex, Suicide: Mitochondria and the meaning of life
Power, Sex, Suicide: Mitochondria and the meaning of life
by Nick Lane

4.0 out of 5 stars Zoology Student!, 14 Mar 2011
This book is a saviour! It has helped me so much with my cellular and molecular biology module, it's casual yet incredibly informative. Its starts with a history and basic cell biology to warm up, then takes you through the harder concepts but at a nice easy and understandable pace. Defiantly recommend this, as I'm a first year Zoology student and I rely in this a lot.

Saving the Earth as a Career: Advice on Becoming a Conservation Professional
Saving the Earth as a Career: Advice on Becoming a Conservation Professional
by Malcolm L. Hunter Jr.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for future conservationists, 2 Oct 2010
Its a brilliant product if you are following the conservation career path, its based on a univeristy student auidence but its still usefull for everyone else.
I recommend you buy this!

Zoo Animals: Behaviour, Management and Welfare
Zoo Animals: Behaviour, Management and Welfare
by Geoff Hosey

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal Care Student, 28 May 2010
This book is designed for any student doing animal or such things. Its a brillainT book, its very imformative but not overally complicasted. This makes it and ideal resource for any level. Im taking it to university and i've used it through my college assignments and it hasn't let me down to this very day. As I said a very helpful source of genuine information.