ARRAY(0xadf3d3cc)

Profile for Mackabo > Reviews

Content by Mackabo

Mackabo (Belfast, Antrim United Kingdom)

Sennheiser CX 300-II Eco High quality Noise isolating Ear canal Phones -White
Sennheiser CX 300-II Eco High quality Noise isolating Ear canal Phones -White

2.0 out of 5 stars good but dont expect them to last long!, 15 July 2010
I was a little concerned with buying in the first place due to the amount of reviews warning of a short life span but I wrongly assumed many of these reviewers had been careless with their headphones.

Had them 6 months now and they have just given up. Comfort and sound was great at first, especially for the price. I was extremely careful with them and used them maybe 5 times per week.

Two weeks ago the sound began to break up intermittently between ear buds but now all I can hear is a faint whisper. Not what you want when listening to Creed.

Very disappointed and will be passing on my dissatisfaction to the manufacturers

Strength Training Anatomy
Strength Training Anatomy
by Frédéric Delavier

4.0 out of 5 stars good but a few faults, 17 Dec 2008
I have had this book for a few years (I assume it is the same issue) and as a Personal Trainer I have referred to it on many occasions. It is an excellent resource for anyone interested in weight training or the anatomical processes and muscles involved. The diagrams are superb and descriptions are very informative.
However I would just like to point out that the muscular and skeletal diagrams at the beginning do not exactly match greys anatomy. I suspect this is an editing issue rather than a mistake by the author.

Veneer
Veneer
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul-Simon-meets-James-Taylor excellence., 14 Jan 2006
This review is from: Veneer (Audio CD)
I like many others came across Jose Gonzalez from hearing "heartbeats" on the award winning Sony Tv advert. I bought Veneer predicting that I was being swept along by an incredible piece of artistic television magic and that I would be disappointed by the rest of the album.
If you feel like this and are in doubt let me reassure you this album is special. If you like guitar and beautiful singing or just appreciate soulful original music then do yourself a favour and buy it, listen to it then listen to it again. When you are finished listen to it again. Its that good.
I fear that people will soon do a James Blunt and buy veneer to keep their music collection trendy without truly appreciating how moving songs such as "lovestain" and "deadweight on velveteen" really are. Shame.