Profile for Lakatan > Reviews

Content by Lakatan

Lakatan (London, United Kingdom)

In Car Charger For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS iPhone 4 and 4S iPod Nano iPod Touch 2nd 3rd and 4th Generation iPad 2 iPad 3 2012 / White Design
Offered by GRAND GADGETS
Price: 1.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap look and feel but it does the job, 2 Jan 2013
It was bought at a good price and it works as it should so why deny it a good rating?

Kickers Men's Kick Hi Black/Black/Black KF0000101_BTW 10 UK
Kickers Men's Kick Hi Black/Black/Black KF0000101_BTW 10 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars I award this 5 stars on behalf of my 12 year old son, 2 Jan 2013
My son is 12 and convinced me to get this for him as everyone at school is into it. So its a Kickers revival again. Anyway, this shoe is lasting a lot longer than other shoes I bought for my son who loves to play football in the playground. May be he is taking more care of them as he adores them I will never know. However, if the adoration of Kickers element means that he looks after his shoes then that alone is enough to give me pleasure in awarding Kickers 5 stars. Mothers of active 12 year old boys will understand! So far its money well spent as it keeps me out of the shoe shops for longer!

Elizabeth Arden Fifth Avenue After Five Eau de Parfum 125ml
Elizabeth Arden Fifth Avenue After Five Eau de Parfum 125ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 12.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Too light to be an eau de parfum, 2 Jan 2013
I bought this during the fragrance sale from Amazon together with Vera Wang Look which I also criticised for being too light and temporary to be classed as an eau de parfum. For those who don't mind a lighter fragrance its fine but if you want something to last spend more money on one of the classic eau de parfums. Its a nice fragrance but non-lasting so definitely one to enjoy as you get ready in the warm bathroom but don't expect to smell anything after about an hour.

Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Vera Wang Look Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 100 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 19.35

2.0 out of 5 stars I always thought that Eau de Parfum meant the fragrance was stronger and longer lasting, 2 Jan 2013
May be its me, but this fragrance is like a summer eau de cologne for summer evenings on holiday. It has no staying power and smells like a unisex fragrance. I had no idea what it smelt like when I bought it but as the price as good and its offered as an eau de parfum, I thought its worth taking the risk. People who like the lighter unisex type fragrances will love this so don't let me put you off. The smell is good but its just too light and temporary for me.