Profile for Mrs K. S Rodrigues > Reviews

Content by Mrs K. S Rodrigues

Mrs K. S Rodrigues

Croydex Secura Push-Fit Bath & Basin Shampoo Spray, White
Croydex Secura Push-Fit Bath & Basin Shampoo Spray, White

2.0 out of 5 stars Started out seemingly fine, but turned out to be a serious danger hazard., 30 Dec. 2013
There were a few mishaps when first putting this on the taps. While showering, they suddenly popped off the tap. Luckily I was able to jump away from the water quickly, else it could have been freezing or even worse, dangerously hot. Still, I fixed these back on the taps and for a while, thought I'd mastered fitting it securely!
Suddenly, showering became a pleasant experience again. At least, for a month or so. One evening while showering, I jumped a mile and let out a huge scream, as the shower head which was over the hot water tap literally burst, the plastic breaking. (I believe another reviewer mentioned this happened to them) What concerns me is that I didn't even have the water on very powerfully at the time!
It's certainly a shame as this looked to be promising. I imagine it would suffice as a temporary (very temporary) measure but if you are bathing children for example, I'd consider it a danger hazard, and look for something else, or at least be wary.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, would definitely recommend seller, 22 Sept. 2013
Smaller than I'd imagined but very beautifully carved. I bought this as a gift for someone and they were very happy with it. From what I can recall, the delivery was quick, and the item packaged well. It also appealed greatly to me being aware it's fair trade.

Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules
Bio-Kult Pack of 120 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Would certainly recommend., 22 Sept. 2013
Exceptionally speedy delivery. Versatile product, as it can be either swallowed as a capsule or opened and sprinkled into food/shakes. We have found this makes it much easier to incorporate and remember to take daily in our family, especially as my mum has problems taking capsules whole. Unsure of benefits yet as only just begun taking, and have recently taken other probiotics previous to this. That said, my mum has commented that her digestion feels better already, so perhaps Bio Kult has already played a part in this!