Profile for ABD > Reviews

The Very Best Of The Beach Boys
The Very Best Of The Beach Boys
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!!, 6 Aug 2013
Oh my goodness, not one wasted tune..I loved this cd from beginning to end and over and over. It's full of that very uplifting unique Beach Boy sound that goes so well with sunshine.

From Matt Monro, With Love
From Matt Monro, With Love
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Iffy about this!, 6 Aug 2013
For me it's an ok cd but not one I'll be rushing to listen to again. I love Matt Munroe's voice so listened to the first play with anticipation but found I was skipping through it, to get to the end. I acknowledge music is very personal and this was not for me.

In The Lounge With...
In The Lounge With...
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: In The Lounge With... (Audio CD)
I was looking forward to this CD and was amazed that it was such a good deal. Now I know why....nobody wants it!
I found it morose and having listened to it, I stuck it up on the highest self of my cd collection and there it'll stay.

Pharma Nord Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold Capsules 100mg 60 Capsules
Pharma Nord Bio-Quinone Q10 Gold Capsules 100mg 60 Capsules
Price: 33.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 Aug 2013
These tabs are very expensive in Health Store so when I saw this great deal, I went for it but was very disappointed that delivery took so long.

Sterling Silver 3-D Enameled Scales of Justice w/Lobster Claw Clasp Clasp Charm
Sterling Silver 3-D Enameled Scales of Justice w/Lobster Claw Clasp Clasp Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars A Present, 6 Aug 2013
This was part of a Graduation present so I never got to see the actual Charm but my Daughter loved it so enough said:) My criticism, as the buyer, was that from purchase to actual delivery took too long and the Seller covered themselves by publishing a lengthy 'estimated delivery time'. If I hadn't wanted this specific charm I wouldn't have purchased from this site.

Isotoner Women's Popcorn Mule Slippers Dark Peach Slides 95297DKP4 4 UK
Isotoner Women's Popcorn Mule Slippers Dark Peach Slides 95297DKP4 4 UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort:), 6 Aug 2013
I was recommended these slippers by a friend who like myself, after a hard day, just wants to get home, light the fire and candles and get into a comfortable pair of slippers and relax!! These fit the natural contours of the feet and therefore offer great support.
They're robust slippers with a good sole that allows me to go out to the bin or coal bunker without tarnishing them.
They are machine washable and return to 'as new'. Even though instructions state not to tumble, I've done just that I can't see any reason not to.....but you decide for yourself. I tumble dry them on low heat and leave in the airing cupboard for a day or two and they're as new. I would buy again.

ProDen Plaque Off Tablets for Humans
ProDen Plaque Off Tablets for Humans
Offered by Quickvet - specialists in 24 hour delivery
Price: 19.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavy Duty!, 28 April 2013
I took these tabs for about a week but suffered such stomach and bowel discomfort that I had to stop them.

EXTRA STRENGTH Herbal Dentist Cure For Bad Breath, Gum Disease, Halitosis, Get Stronger Whiter Teeth
Offered by Belle Life Ltd
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!!, 28 April 2013
I've been living with Peridontal Disease for about 7yrs now and it's had such a devastating effect on my confidence.
I've tried different treatments in conjunction with the dental routine provided by my Dentist. I've had to take anti- biotics specific to gum disease and all in all I've had a miserable time. I've tried so many treatments and all have helped but not cured so when Extra Strength Herbal Dentist mentioned 'CURE' I was immediately drawn to read further. I thought that for just less than 20, I could afford to try it, at least, because I've spent more on other treatments in my desperation to be rid of this awful disease.
I'm so pleased to say that for the first time in 7yrs I can sit close to someone and have a conversation without then putting their hands up to their mouths and backing away from me!! My gums are pink instead of red and my teeth feel safe in my mouth for the first time in years. The 'pockets' in my gums are closed and anyone with gum disease will know what I mean. I've been using this product for about 6wks now and my confidence is back! I think the fact that it is so versatile is a huge bonus...it can be used as mouthwash, directly onto the gums, added to toothpaste ( I use a toothpaste with baking soda in it and add drops of Herbal Dentist, to it and results are great) I hope these great results continue. At this point, I've no hesitation in recommending Herbal Dentist and look forward to reading other reviews.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 6:56 PM BST

Mix & Match Royal Blue Butter Dish
Mix & Match Royal Blue Butter Dish

5.0 out of 5 stars Butter Dish, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: Mix & Match Royal Blue Butter Dish
I've tried and tested many butter dishes over the years and have often wondered did butter shape come first and as a result we got the butter dish or vice versa?
This may seem to be a daft question but how many of you have to cut the butter to fit the dish! This is no longer a problem as this butter dish has a good broad base to accommodate a half pound of butter and a dome high even that you don't end up with butter all over it every time you lift the lid. The added bonus is that it's ceramic and pretty. Very happy with this purchase

HG 5L Natural Stone Neutral Cleaner
HG 5L Natural Stone Neutral Cleaner
Price: 35.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 21 Aug 2012
I've bought this item a few times so I find it a bit annoying to be asked to review it each time.
It is a concentrate and when diluted it goes a long way. It's excellent for cleaning tile floors that have been sealed,
as stated on the packaging, which is why I chose it in the first place.
In a more concentrated solution it also removes more stubborn stains. It's chemical free and does a wonderful job.
I use it now as an everyday floor cleaner. I vary how much I dilute to suit the condition the floor is in on a given day.
With no hesitation I would recommend this product....it's the best I've used.

Page: 1 | 2