Profile for margaret collins > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 4 Litre
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 30 Mar. 2014
Great product. Smells nice. Removes odour and stops dogs from re-scenting the area. Glad we tried it. Works for us.

Gardman 2 Seat Swing Hammock Cover Green
Gardman 2 Seat Swing Hammock Cover Green
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my Swing Seat dry, 30 Mar. 2014
This is a must if you don't want to sit on a wet swing after it has rained. Works well for us.

Crocs Classic, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 10 UK (M)/11 UK (W)
Crocs Classic, Unisex-Adults' Clogs, Black, 10 UK (M)/11 UK (W)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Crocs, 30 Mar. 2014
Great product. Wear them all the time. Can walk for miles in them and never hurt my feet. Genuine Crocs are softer and easier on the feet.

Love Never Fails
Love Never Fails

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
I really enjoyed listening to Jahmene again. He has a great voice and the album is easy listening and nice to have in my collection.

Compatible Nikon DK-20 Eyecup Eyepiece Cup for Nikon D3000 D3100 D3200 D5100 D5200 D60 D70S D50 D40 D40X
Offered by RedSuperShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaces the one I lost, 30 Mar. 2014
This product fits my camera well and is cheap enough to replace when I lose it.again. I would recommend to anyone needing a replacement.

JJC Hard LCD Protector Cover for Nikon D60
JJC Hard LCD Protector Cover for Nikon D60
Offered by PowerPlanet UK - typ. 5-7 working days

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 30 Mar. 2014
Keep losing the cover off the camera. This product fits well and is cheap enough to replace when I lose another.

60m Portable Hose Reel
60m Portable Hose Reel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 60m Portable Hose Reel
Sturdy product which works well. We had a good quality hose which was difficult to store. This has resolved our problem. It is light and small enough to store.

ENGELBERT CALLING
ENGELBERT CALLING

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed listening to Engelbert again, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
Great to hear Engelbert singing with so many of my favourite stars. It is very different and well worth having in my collection.

Feeder Drinker Stand - Eglu Go with Feeder and Drinker - Green
Feeder Drinker Stand - Eglu Go with Feeder and Drinker - Green
Offered by Omlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 30 Mar. 2014
Very sturdy. Does the job well. Only problem is the chickens will not eat with the top on so have to leave it off. This is not the product's fault, just fussy chickens.

Karcher WV50 Window Cleaning Vacuum and Spray Bottle
Karcher WV50 Window Cleaning Vacuum and Spray Bottle
Offered by Toolstop_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Window cleaning made easy, 10 May 2012
I purchased this item after watching a promotional video on a TV shopping Channel,and having been cleaning my windows since the window cleaner refused to clean them because he said we have to much glass.

I was abit sceptical about the product claims until I received it and put it to work . It was easy to assemble, the large blade just clips on to the main body of the vacumm and your'e ready to go the vacuum came fully charged. I mixed the cleaning solution with water and commenced washing down my patio doors I then used the vacuum in straight lines down the glass and removed all the water as those of you who use a squegee to clean your windows you have to chase the water down the window and then wipe it off at the end with this you dont. It left the Patio doors clean and shiny I went on to clean the rest of the windows inside and out. The vacuum has a water reservoir which you can empty whilst still attached to the machine or you can simply take it off for cleaning.

My only quible is that the Vacuum has a smaller blade which you can purchase seperately I think that this should come as part of the package

Page: 1 | 2