Profile for M. cassini > Reviews

Content by M. cassini

M. cassini (London UK)

The Dodgeball Chronicles (Knights of the Lunch Table)
The Dodgeball Chronicles (Knights of the Lunch Table)
by Frank Cammuso

5.0 out of 5 stars Dodge ball chronicles, 23 Nov. 2012
11 yo son who hates reading - loved this book. He read it within a day. Similar genre to the Diary of a Wimpy kid series but probably more enjoyable for slightly older secondary school kids.

Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System
Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System

5.0 out of 5 stars Pelvic floor exerciser, 15 April 2011
I would highly recommend this device whether you have extreme problems or just wish to gauge if you do have a problem. The Aquaflex is simple to use and effective.

Tac Gel Electrically Conductive Adhesive Gel for TENS and EMS
Tac Gel Electrically Conductive Adhesive Gel for TENS and EMS
Offered by Body Clock Health Care Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Tacgel, 24 April 2010
I bought this to use with my Safetox device.
The Safetox pads remain sticky for less than one week and the idea is that you keep buying replacements which is quite pricey but the Tac gel keeps them working until they fall apart. Saves a mini-fortune!

Acid Alkaline Food Guide: A Quick Reference to Foods and Their PH Levels
Acid Alkaline Food Guide: A Quick Reference to Foods and Their PH Levels
by Susan Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Acid Alkaline Food Guide:, 21 Feb. 2010
A life changing book for me.
I thought I knew food and understood nutrients but this book has turned my thinking on it's head. The great thing about this guide is - and much needed for me as I refuse to follow a diet - is that you can more or less, eat anything. You just have to know how to balance it. Hopefully using my new-found knowledge, I can provide a healthy (and disease-fighting) environment for my family.

A Really Short History of Nearly Everything
A Really Short History of Nearly Everything
by Bill Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars A Really Short History of Nearly Everything, 21 Feb. 2010
Brilliant! I got hooked onto this book having found it on a shelf whilst spending an hour in a waiting room. I had to buy one for my 8 year old son who needs encouragement to read. The two of us are going through astro-physics and not only enjoying it but actually understanding it as well.
Also to mention, the hardback is far better than the paperback; there are more photos and graphics which make the learning fun and understandable.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2012 11:54 PM BST