Profile for sam b > Reviews

ELEPHANT MOON
ELEPHANT MOON
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: ELEPHANT MOON (Kindle Edition)
Highly recommend this book for being touching, historical & one of those books in which you are willing the characters to survive.

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep
Offered by Baa Baa Baby
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sleepy time soother..., 10 Jun 2014
A must buy! My twin boy has loved his from 6mths to current day and he is now 3 years old!

Mothers Ruined (The Survival Series Book 3)
Mothers Ruined (The Survival Series Book 3)
Price: 2.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Wholeheartedly recommended!, 10 Jun 2014
Dottie is a hilarious & true to life character & the situations she gets into draw you in; one eye shut as you cringe to see how she will get out of it! Excellent read, great characters and well thought out plot that has me checking the twins baby monitors more than I should 😉

The Railway Man
The Railway Man
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars A history book all should read..., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Railway Man (Kindle Edition)
This is sometimes a difficult book to read but one we should read in order to never forget the struggles that have been before us. A truly courageous & strong man (in both body & mind) telling a truly awful piece of history.

Survival of the Christmas Spirit (The Survival Series Book 2)
Survival of the Christmas Spirit (The Survival Series Book 2)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Dottie style!, 9 Jan 2014
This short tale from the lovable Dottie and her clan was a perfect little festive treat. Read in one sitting, I thoroughly enjoyed this update come seasonal offering and the warm fuzzy feeling you cannot help but get wrapped up in. Its a realistic Christmas, with the usual chaos and the cheery ending made it even more special!

Would definately recommend this to download and I think it would accompany a little glass of fizz and a mince pie perfectly! (p.s I tried, and it did!)

ToddlerCalm: A guide for calmer toddlers and happier parents
ToddlerCalm: A guide for calmer toddlers and happier parents
by Sarah Ockwell-Smith
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey through the toddler mind..., 30 Oct 2013
I have twin toddlers aged 2 & a half (boy/girl) and, like most other toddler parents, we are experiencing the full force of the toddler two's (I don't like to say terrible two's because they aren't!).

I have found this book a joy to read in the sense that it encourages the reader to look at the world from the toddler perspective. It is a big, scary world and most of what they do is trying to cope with this. This book has helped me to see this and how, often, it is my behaviour that needs adjusting and not theirs.

Just giving them a little more choice (within limits) and engaging in more creative and 'free' play where they lead has meant for more peaceful episodes.

I would definitely recommend this if you parent a toddler. Just understanding that they are not mini adults helps you to overcome the daily, hourly (!) battles.

You can't scare me I have twins - Dad of Twins T-shirt, Black, M
You can't scare me I have twins - Dad of Twins T-shirt, Black, M
Offered by Nappy Head
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 1 Aug 2013
Really pleased with quality of this t-shirt and have been asked where we purschased it from so have recommended to others!

101 Simple Lunch Ideas for Children and Toddlers
101 Simple Lunch Ideas for Children and Toddlers
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good ideas, 1 Aug 2013
I was really pleased with the simple yet inspiring ideas in this book and have been very successful in feeding lots of it to my twin toddlers. Would definately recommend :-)

In The Night Garden Age 2 Badged Birthday Greeting Card
In The Night Garden Age 2 Badged Birthday Greeting Card
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice card, 12 May 2013
Little girl twin loves ITNG so this was an obvious choice card and the badge was a bonus (especially as it is a safe plastic clip badge). Lovely quality.

Transporter Lorry & Cars
Transporter Lorry & Cars
Price: 22.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Twins loved it!, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Transporter Lorry & Cars (Toy)
This is chunky, hard wearing and because it has 5 pieces in total, means there is enough to share between my twins toddlers. They are girl/boy and both love it equally.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3