Profile for Diana Gafter > Reviews

Diana Gafter

Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless Plus WP-450
Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless Plus WP-450

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 1 May 2014
It really helps to manage mine parodontitis. If you have any sort of a gum disease this tool really help to keep it on a good healthy level.

Handwriting Age 7-9 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
Handwriting Age 7-9 (Collins Easy Learning Age 7-11)
by Karina Law

5.0 out of 5 stars It has been helping my daughter improve her writing skills, 1 May 2014
Our daughter needed help with her writing. After reading some reviews, I decided to go for this particular book. I believe it's a good start on the road to improvement. When we finish it, I will order another one in the same series.

Anna Pavlova [DVD] [1983]
Anna Pavlova [DVD] [1983]
Dvd ~ Galina Beliaeva
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice film, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Anna Pavlova [DVD] [1983] (DVD)
It has been many years since I've seen it. Very well played and and hard to find. Quality is appropriate for a film of that time. The shipping was super fast as well.

Natural Sources Sources, Elderberry Concentrate, 16 Fl Oz (One Pint)
Natural Sources Sources, Elderberry Concentrate, 16 Fl Oz (One Pint)
Offered by OTCFORYOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice Elderberry Concentrate, 1 May 2014
It arrived quickly considering it's from US and we are in France. Big bottle of goodness. Will last for sometime as long as you keep it in the fridge.

Churchill's Confectionery Natural Fruit Jellies in Nature's Friend Tin, 300 g
Churchill's Confectionery Natural Fruit Jellies in Nature's Friend Tin, 300 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice fruit jellies, 1 May 2014
Arrived super quickly. The box is beautiful and the jellies inside are delicious. Plus on top of that they are completely natural. Will definitely order again.

Churchill's Noah's Ark Tin with Natural Fruit Jellies 300 g
Churchill's Noah's Ark Tin with Natural Fruit Jellies 300 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice fruit jellies, 1 May 2014

Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Fairy)
Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Fairy)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys Mobile (Fairy) (Toy)
Very attractive product and good quality. I hope the baby will love it but I now my 7 year old will, when she sees it tonight. Fast shipping, well packaged and highly recommended.

Pond's Dry Skin Cream 10.1 oz (286 g) Jar
Pond's Dry Skin Cream 10.1 oz (286 g) Jar
Offered by FINE DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good as always, 19 Mar. 2014
Good as always just takes sometime to arrive but considering that it comes from US, that's not bad. I've always used Ponds cold cream and I cannot buy it in the French supermarket, so I've been ordering it online. The cream itself is excellent.

Bewitched - Complete [DVD] [2009]
Bewitched - Complete [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Montgomery

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality discs, 19 Mar. 2014
I love the show and was really looking forward to it, unfortunately the quality leaves a lot to be desired. The image freezes or the disck just refuses to work all together and I forced to turn off the DVD player and start it up again, which seems to help. The image is also pixalated which is unbelievable considering that I've paid money for it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2014 1:04 PM BST

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 7.3 oz (Cover Design of Tube May Vary)
Offered by EP SALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 29 July 2013
I suddenly developed under eye aczema and decided to try it. It seemed to help but I run out of it really fast since there was just a drop left. I found it here on Amazon, but had to wait a long time since apparently they sent it from US. My eczema got worse while I was waiting, just simply did not know what to do. Finally, I decided to try olive oil, which worked like a mircacle and when the cream finally arrived it was already better. It definetely works though and it's completely natural.