Profile for Dknees > Reviews

Content by Dknees

Dknees

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Retro Happy Funny Smiley Face Kids Boy Girl Cotton Short Yellow Sleeve T-Shirt - Size 9 - 11 Years
Offered by Snuggle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, 11 Jun. 2016
Brought this for my daughter's sports day. It was loose but I didn't want a tight tshirt. Good colour and love the smiley face.

A.Vogel Menosan Menopause Support 60 Tablets
A.Vogel Menosan Menopause Support 60 Tablets
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to myself, 24 April 2016
Thank God I found these, after nearly 3 years of menopause symptoms I was getting desperate and didn't want to resort to hrt. My moods, aches and pains, lack of sleep, energy levels and dryness have all improved pretty much immediately I started taking the trial pack. I have now been on them for about 7weeks and I feel back to my old self.

Brexit Ladies T Shirt Vote Out The EU T Shirt Your Name Printed Free. (XL 14/16)
Offered by PRODUCTSAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, 13 Mar. 2016
Fits like a glove but I can't afford to put on any weight. Good colour and let's people know my views.

Scooby Doo Girls Scooby Doo Pyjamas Age 9 to 10 Years
Scooby Doo Girls Scooby Doo Pyjamas Age 9 to 10 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice girly pyjamas, 13 Mar. 2016
I have a slightly chubby 8 year old who wears 9 _ 10 clothes and these fitted perfectly. It was nice to get a girly Scooby doo pyjamas set.

Bingo Showdown
Bingo Showdown

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 10 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Bingo Showdown (App)
This is very addictive. Not just normal bingo but winning puzzle pieces in a time limit. Just need more sheriff badges to help me win.

Natures Insight 'Cope With' Menopause Flower Remedy (Bach Flower Essences)
Natures Insight 'Cope With' Menopause Flower Remedy (Bach Flower Essences)
Offered by Natures Insight

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 7 Jun. 2015
I had trouble sleeping over the last year. Thinking there was someone in the house with every noise that I heard. 4 drops of this relaxed me so I fell asleep with no worries. Worked as soon as I started taking it and now I use it every other night. Brilliant.

The Sheik
The Sheik

5.0 out of 5 stars lose yourself in fantasy, 6 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Sheik (Kindle Edition)
This was a great read. I am a slow reader but finished this book in 4 evenings. Nothing rude is written but left to your imagination which I always think is better. A bit like the old Turkish delight advert with more hint of sex. And I like Turkish delight.

Beer Hawk German Beer Case (15 Beers)
Beer Hawk German Beer Case (15 Beers)
Offered by Beer Hawk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Sept. 2014
Brilliant present for my husband's birthday
No broken bottles, well packed.
He thoroughly enjoyed them

Fantasy Kit Add on Set (Assorted Colour Lid)
Fantasy Kit Add on Set (Assorted Colour Lid)
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars The cage is good but much better with this kit, 4 Aug. 2014
I think this is a must have item. The cage is good but much better with this kit. Easy to put together and more room for your pet.

Superpet Critter Puzzle Seesaw 38 piece
Superpet Critter Puzzle Seesaw 38 piece
Offered by Equestrian Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband said it was ok to put together for ..., 4 Aug. 2014
My husband said it was ok to put together for a man but he thinks a women would struggle!!!! My hamster loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3