Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now
Profile for Gabriela4b > Reviews

Content by Gabriela4b

Gabriela4b

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Manrose Extractor Fan Manrose Dual Spigot Brown 100mm Extractor Fans
Manrose Extractor Fan Manrose Dual Spigot Brown 100mm Extractor Fans
Offered by Electricals247

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 27 April 2013
The original fitted by builders only 7 years ago had broken off! Couldn't find a brown one in shops. Found this on Amazon, quick delivery, very good price and easily fitted. Perfect. Thank you.

Tayberry Olive Green Mens Velcro Garden Boots - Size 9
Tayberry Olive Green Mens Velcro Garden Boots - Size 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wet, muddy days, 2 Jan. 2013
My husband is delighted with these boots. He says they are warm and very comfortable. Absolutely perfect for gardening, no more ruined shoes or cold, wet feet when the ground is wet and muddy. A great buy. Would definitely recommend.

24 CHRISTMAS CHILDRENS PENCILS & RUBBERS ERASERS SCHOOL CRAFT DRAWING ART SET
24 CHRISTMAS CHILDRENS PENCILS & RUBBERS ERASERS SCHOOL CRAFT DRAWING ART SET
Offered by Garden & Home UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Festive, 2 Jan. 2013
Perfect as a goodie bag filler for a class-full of children at the end of a Christmas term. Only pity was I needed 30, so had to buy 2 packs. Still they are very good value.

12 Pudsey Children In Need rice paper fairy / cupcake 40mm cake toppers pre cut decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Finished off my buns perfectly, 2 Jan. 2013
These were just perfect for topping off the 200+ buns I made to sell in aid of Children in Need. The children loved them!

Mrs Armitage on Wheels
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
by Quentin Blake

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny!, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mrs Armitage on Wheels (Paperback)
I laughed so much when reading this I had to pause at one stage with tears coming down my face. My class and teaching assistant were amused by the book too, but even more so to see me incapable of continuing for a minute or two until I could compose myself. I'd definitely recommend this book. I loved it.

The Great British Bake Off: How to turn everyday bakes into showstoppers
The Great British Bake Off: How to turn everyday bakes into showstoppers
by Linda Collister

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 2 Jan. 2013
Lots of great recipes, not just sweet. My son, a keen cook was absolutely delighted with this as a present. I do wish though it had a few more pictures, there don't appear to be pictures for every recipe.

Tala Retro Ceramic Pie Beads In Tin, 700g
Tala Retro Ceramic Pie Beads In Tin, 700g

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 2 Jan. 2013
Ideal for my son who is a very keen cook. He was delighted to have them in a tin, rather than in a plastic tub as they so often come. Meaning you have to wait ages for them to cool before before you can replace them back in their storage box.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
The recipient of these was delighted with them. They fit perfectly and have already been put to use at a late night wedding party. She tells me she was the envy of many women there, as so many others were dancing barefoot with aching feet. I wish I'd bought myself some now!

Nike Golf 2012 Men's Storm-Fit Bucket Hat - Black/Charcoal
Nike Golf 2012 Men's Storm-Fit Bucket Hat - Black/Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for husband when out gardening, 2 Jan. 2013
My husband was delighted with this as a gift, as he wanted something to wear when out gardening in all weathers. Hasn't been put to the test yet, but I'm sure it will do as it says and keep his head dry.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and reasonably priced, 2 Jan. 2013
Loved it and so did the children at school! So many female Pirate outfits were far too revealing for a dressing up day at work.. This outfit suited perfectly. A good price and fitted well. Definitely would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5