Profile for rachel > Reviews

Bruce
by Peter Ames Carlin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars I did enjoy reading this book, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Bruce (Mass Market Paperback)
I did enjoy reading this book. I found it informative with plenty of detail about his life in bands. I feel that I know him better after reading it. I took one star away as it's perhaps a little drawn-out in detail in places.

Vagabond Olly Owl Oil Cloth Large Cosmetic Toiletries Bag
Vagabond Olly Owl Oil Cloth Large Cosmetic Toiletries Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a generous size and is perfect for using as an overnight wash bag, 6 July 2014
I bought this for my eight year old son and he likes it. This is a generous size and is perfect for using as an overnight wash bag. It's very cute and hard-wearing and I'd definitely recommend it for a child.

Vagabond Olly Owl Oil Cloth Medium Sack Washbag Toiletries
Vagabond Olly Owl Oil Cloth Medium Sack Washbag Toiletries

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend it for a young child, 6 July 2014
I bought this for my five year old son and he loves it. It's very cute and hard-wearing. I'd recommend it for a young child.

Priceless [DVD] (2006)
Priceless [DVD] (2006)
Dvd ~ Audrey Tautou
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars I was very disappointed by this dvd, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Priceless [DVD] (2006) (DVD)
I was very disappointed by this dvd. I thought it would be a story of romance but instead it's one about a street-wise woman who uses rich men to exploit them.

Cyberjammies Rebecca Print Chemise Women's Nightdress Blue Mix Size 16
Cyberjammies Rebecca Print Chemise Women's Nightdress Blue Mix Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars cute nightdress, 6 July 2014
This nightie is so easy to wear. It's light and very pretty - perfect for the hot Summer weather. It's so feminine and I'd definitely recommend it.

Untouchable [DVD]
Untouchable [DVD]
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious comedy, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (DVD)
This film is hilarious throughout. It tells the story of a rich handicapped man who employs the black man as his minder. The black man comes from a deprived home and he brightens up the life of the rich man. The two strive to understand each other with hilarious results. I would definitely recommend it.

Monsieur Lazhar [DVD] [2011]
Monsieur Lazhar [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Mohamed Fellag

2.0 out of 5 stars Depressing film, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Monsieur Lazhar [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
This film is about the effects on schoolchildren of the suicide of their teacher in their classroom. It's generally dull and depressing and so I wouldn't recommend it.

Museums and Galleries Marketing. Huntly & Palmers Archive 13.5 x 9.5 x 2cm Laburnum Cascade Designed Thank You Social Stationery Note Card Pack
Offered by Museums & Galleries

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 8 Jun 2014
These thank you cards are small but excellent quality. They're cute and pretty and the envelopes are good quality too and are not see-through.

Jason D4665 Bird Study Placemats, Set of 6
Jason D4665 Bird Study Placemats, Set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful mats!, 8 Jun 2014
The images on these mats are gorgeous. They're quite dressy and I used them recently for a family occasion and they looked great with a white tablecloth. I would definitely recommend them.

The Hodgeheg (Puffin Modern Classics)
The Hodgeheg (Puffin Modern Classics)
by Dick King-Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting story, 8 Jun 2014
I bought this book for my son and I think I enjoyed it more than he did! It would probably suit an eight year old more than a five year old as it's slightly drawn-out and there aren't pictures on every page. Personally I thought it was a really cute little story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8