Profile for rachel > Reviews

Content by rachel

rachel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Museums and Galleries Marketing. University of Oxford Collection 18.8 x 24.5cm Oxford Botanics Writing Paper Sheet with Envelope (Pack of 10)
Offered by Mappamundi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Paper, 1 April 2013
This writing paper is excellent quality. I am delighted with it. I can write on the back and front since it's not transparent. The flowers on it are very pretty and the envelopes are also excellent quality and non - transparent.I wouldn't use any other paper now, having found it. I definitely recommend it.

Geronimo Stilton: The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (#2)
Geronimo Stilton: The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid (#2)
by Geronimo Stilton

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Story, 1 April 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old son.He enjoyed the story and found it fun.He'd recommend it to children aged 5 - 7.

Tommy Hilfiger Flavia Long Sleeve Women's Jumper Black Iris/Tommy Black Large
Tommy Hilfiger Flavia Long Sleeve Women's Jumper Black Iris/Tommy Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and comforting, 1 April 2013
This jumper is warm and cosy - perfect for a cold, winter's day.I love wearing it as it feels soft and like a warm blanket! The picture is accurate and it's a great colour with jeans. I would recommend it. It's also true to size.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Shades!, 1 April 2013
These sunglasses are good quality.They have uv protection and they look cool. I bought them for my 4 year old but he says that they stick into him a bit behind the ears.

Meadow Flowers Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
Meadow Flowers Thank You Notes (Stationery, Note Cards)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Notes, 1 April 2013
The picture on the front is very pretty and delicate.However, I was disappointed at the quality of the paper. It is very light and difficult to stand up due to its lightness. I probably wouldn't buy it again.

The Enormouse Pearl Heist (Geronimo Stilton (Numbered))
The Enormouse Pearl Heist (Geronimo Stilton (Numbered))
by Geronimo Stilton

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Story, 1 April 2013
I bought this book for my 7 year old son. He liked it but he has read more interesting stories.

Esprit Bodywear P3206 Men's Pyjamas Navy Medium
Esprit Bodywear P3206 Men's Pyjamas Navy Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy Pyjamas, 1 April 2013
I bought these for my husband and he likes them.They have a soft,warm cotton flannel.They're true to size. I would recommend them.

J Banz Sunglasses Grey Camo - Ages 4 - 10
J Banz Sunglasses Grey Camo - Ages 4 - 10
Offered by Sunproof of Somerset

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool Shades, 1 April 2013
These sunglasses are good quality. They have uv protection.They look good on my 7 year old but he complains that they're a bit tight and that they stick into him behind the ears.

Fever Babylon Shift Women's Jersey Pink/Green Size 16
Fever Babylon Shift Women's Jersey Pink/Green Size 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Summer Dress, 1 April 2013
This dress is beautiful. It's just as described. It's about knee-length if you're 5"6. The bottom part is lined. It's light and is a perfect summer dress. I would definitely recommend it.It fits true to size.

Audley Women's Vandra Purple Decorative Leather VITA15391 6 UK
Audley Women's Vandra Purple Decorative Leather VITA15391 6 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Shapely but small, 1 April 2013
These shoes are a nice shade of purple - as shown in the picture. They are a nice shape.However, I found them very small and tight. I ordered a size 6, which is my normal size, but I couldn't get my feet in to them. They're very small-fitting.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8