Profile for rachel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
PetSafe Magnetic Key Dual Pack
PetSafe Magnetic Key Dual Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars They stay in position and don't annoy the cats, 11 Dec. 2014
These magnets do their job. They stay in position and don't annoy the cats.

RALPH LAUREN LADIES/WOMENS LUXURY V NECK JUMPER/SWEATER NAVY S/M/L/XL 100% COTTON CABLE KNIT (XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jumper, 11 Dec. 2014
I love this jumper. It's warm and really soft but yet quite chunky. It's a great colour. I can't fault it and I highly recommend it.

Desigual 38J2124 Women's Long-Sleeved Pullover with Round Collar
Desigual 38J2124 Women's Long-Sleeved Pullover with Round Collar

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm very disappointed with this jumper, 11 Dec. 2014
I'm very disappointed with this jumper. It's light and not warm as described. It's made out of cotton and acrylic and I thought I was ordering a purely cotton jumper. It was flawed in the seam of the shoulder and I had to send it back. I would not recommend it as it's very bad value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend it., 11 Dec. 2014
The picture gives a very accurate image of this jumper. It is this exact shade. It's 100% cotton and is warm. I would recommend it.

Super Urinator LED Ultraviolet Black Light
Super Urinator LED Ultraviolet Black Light
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It is sturdy and powerful, 11 Dec. 2014
It shows up urine but it also shows up so many other substances that are uv reflective that it becomes quite confusing to use .eg. varnish. It is sturdy and powerful.

My Best Friend [DVD] [2006]
My Best Friend [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Daniel Auteuil

3.0 out of 5 stars This film is ok. It tells the story of ..., 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: My Best Friend [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
This film is ok. It tells the story of a friendless man trying to prove for a bet that he has friends. It's a little drawn-out. It has sub-titles.

BiC Velleda 1701 Bullet Tip Whiteboard Markers - Assorted (Pack of 4)
BiC Velleda 1701 Bullet Tip Whiteboard Markers - Assorted (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars They're good. They don't leak and they're visible, 11 Dec. 2014
As a teacher, I use these markers on a white board. They're good. They don't leak and they're visible. I like their chunkiness as they're easy to grip.

LEGO Creator 31012: Family House
LEGO Creator 31012: Family House

5.0 out of 5 stars It can be hinged open like a doll's house, 11 Dec. 2014
I bought this for my 6 year old son and he likes the light that shines in one of the rooms. It can be hinged open like a doll's house. The garage door opens up and there are lots of windows. I would recommend it.

Curtina Renzo Eyelet Lined Curtain, Terracotta, 46 x 90-inch
Curtina Renzo Eyelet Lined Curtain, Terracotta, 46 x 90-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars I like that they're cotton and I'm satisfied with them, 11 Dec. 2014
The curtains are more orange in their overall effect. The picture is a little misleading. The lining is good-quality. I like that they're cotton and I'm satisfied with them.

Supacat Kitten Food 1.5 Kg (pack Of 2)
Supacat Kitten Food 1.5 Kg (pack Of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great-quality cat food, 30 Sept. 2014
Best quality cheap cat food I've come across. My three kittens liked it as much as any other dry cat food.The recommended feeding quantities are greater than those of other similar foods.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12