Profile for Tanya > Reviews

How to Poo at Work
by Mats & Enzo
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars funny book, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: How to Poo at Work (Paperback)
Got this book as a funny xmas present. I read it all myself before wrapping it! :) a little funny book to read and pass on..

Amefa Monogram Premium Cane Polished Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 32 Piece
Amefa Monogram Premium Cane Polished Cutlery Set Stainless Steel 32 Piece
Price: 49.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Nov 2011
I bought a small set a year ago and it lasted well so I decided to expand it. Washes well in a dishwasher. I have ordered the 32 pcs set this time to have enough cutlery for all family when they come around next time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Nov 2010
I bought it form a high street shop to use up the gift vouchers I was given hence can only comment on the product and not delivery. It is an amazing utensil! I absolutely love it. It is very quiet, feels sturdy and comes with a few attachments. It can chop and grate (different sizes). It has 6 different ways of cutting food. It is not small (when put together a bit bigger than my 1.7L kettle) but a storage inside is a plus. The 1.5 L bowl feels bigger than my pot! I grated all vegetables for soup and it all fitted in and I could fit even more if the soup pot was big enough (it feeds 4-5 people). I bought it very recently so can't comment on durability however I think it is a great buy so far. Also it is very competitively priced on Amazon so if I had to actually pay for it I'd definitely get it form Amazon.

The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap
The Big Cheese STV076 Squirrel Cage Trap
Offered by GoodsWholesaleUK
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 6 April 2010
It was delivered very quickly and works good. No need in any special skills, ready to use. Used bread and peanut butter...

Trixie 4305 Play Tunnel Nylon 3x , 22 cm / 50 cm
Trixie 4305 Play Tunnel Nylon 3x , 22 cm / 50 cm
Price: 16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 14 Feb 2010
The tunnel was delivered promptly and well packed.
The diameter of the tunnel is about 23cm. It works well for my cat, she loves it a lot, It has a little whole on the top and also 2 tiny wholes on sides (so it can be flat packed) and just enough for her to stick her paws through and try to catch 'the mouse'.It stays open and quite strong. It looks and feels very durable. Obviously it will wear out one day since she puts her claws in it every day and I will definitely order another one of those!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars very small, 12 Nov 2009
it is much smaller than I thought. A very good quality and does the job well though. I hoover carpet with it but it is more suitable for hoovering sofas etc due to it's size.