Profile for a jacques > Reviews

Content by a jacques

a jacques

iZKA® - Dedicated UK (8 Pin) Mains Charger Power Supply For iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 5 & Nano 7 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy, 24 July 2013
Good price, fast delivery and it works fine.What more can you ask for.
Am more than happy with purchase and would buy again

Panasonic Lumix FZ100 14.1MP Digital Camera - Black (3.0 inch TFT LCD Display, LEICA DC Lens with 24x Optical Zoom and Full HD Movie)

5.0 out of 5 stars More than happy, 18 Oct. 2010
I recently returned from a holiday in Cuba and after viewing my holiday snaps,was very disapointed with the quality of the photos using my Sony cybershot.
After a lot of thought and research I decided to invest in a decent camera and the FZ100 seemed to fit the bill perfectly.
I ordered from Amazon knowing it would be the UK model and not an import as some sites are selling.
I am not an expert photographer ( far from it )but I tend to research as much as I can when buying anything online.
There were a lot of negative posts on various forums about the image quality at low light but after using this camera for over two weeks indoors and out Iam more than happy with the results.
The 11 fps burst speed is amazing as is the HD video
I am using a using a PNY SDHC Class 4 memory card, despite all the write ups telling us to use Class 6 ( I recently purchased a class 10 card with no difference in speed )
All in all an excellent buy.