Profile for J. Price > Reviews

Oakley Airbrake Men's Ski Goggles-Jet Black/Fire Iridium & Persimmon
Oakley Airbrake Men's Ski Goggles-Jet Black/Fire Iridium & Persimmon
Price: 162.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic goggles @ great price, 7 Mar 2014
Really like these goggles. Great optics and field of vision - Oakley make high quality products and this lives up to their reputation. Comes in decent carry case and second lense (easily fitted) for low visibility. Excellent price too, cannot complain. Used them a couple of weekends already and they've been great...also they look badass!

Causes 2
Causes 2
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Find, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Causes 2 (Audio CD)
If you're reading this, then you're lucky enough to have found this album - I implore you to buy it. This is one of the most interesting albums from various artists that I own, from a variety of genres. It's very cool, a diamond in the rough. Go for it.

Sony XBA-C10 XBA Active In-Ear Closed Headphones - Black
Sony XBA-C10 XBA Active In-Ear Closed Headphones - Black
Price: 21.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Excellent Quality, 18 Jan 2014
I needed some new headphones for daily use with my phone. These offer excellent clarity and bass and are well built so far.

Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer
Panasonic ES-RT31 Wet/Dry Triple Blade Rechargeable Electric Shaver Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, Excellent price., 26 April 2012
I've been using this shaver for about a month now so I feel that I can write an accurate and fair review.

Firstly I'd like to say that I was looking at other, more expensive and complex shavers by Braun and opted for this after reading some positive reviews of this shaver. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

At this price, half the price of the shavers I was looking at, it's an absolute steal. I agree with other reviewers that the model above this one is more expensive simply because it has an LCD display, which in my opinion is utterly superfluous and certainly doesn't justify the price increase.

To look at the ES-RT31, it's solid and sleek. A good looking shaver indeed and it feels well built. It comes with a clear plastic guard for the blades which is actually quite useful and clips on to keep it tidy.

One of the most impressive things about this shaver is how quiet the motor is. Don't get me wrong, it's powerful. But it's also very quiet, a great bit of engineering which again lends itself to the overall quality feel of this shaver.

Like I said, it's powerful and in terms of fulfilling it's purpose as a shaver it's excellent. Both wet and dry, it gives a very good shave in not much time at all. Great for a quick shave in the morning rush to get out the door, but also nice to lather up and have a closer, more relaxed shave in the sink or the shower (something I'd never done before I purchased this, but the results are very good). My skin isn't perfect, can be sensitive, but the shaver is gentle enough to not have any negative side effects at all, no cuts what so ever.

Basically, don't be an arse and pay over 100 for a pretentious shaver with a cleaning pod etc (what a load of rubbish, a quick rinse under the tap and this one's good as new, don't kid yourself). Save your hard earned money and go for this Panasonic shaver, it's just a good if not far better quality than it's overpriced competitors. It might not have a cool blue light on it, or an advertising campaign with sportsmen in it, but it does the job, and it does it exceptionally well.

Philips Bodygroom TT2021 Rechargeable Male Body Hair Trimmer
Philips Bodygroom TT2021 Rechargeable Male Body Hair Trimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips Bodygroom - Just what I needed at the right price, 26 April 2012
I've been using the Philips Bodygroom TT2021 for about a month now and feel I can now write an accurate review of the product.

I really like this product, it looks good, feels nice in your hand and is well built - the stand is a nice addition.

Like many other reviews I've read, I mainly use it without any of the guards, which causes no problems at all. Handy for any part of your anatomy. I would highly recommend it to any man looking for something to get rid of unwanted hair that isn't on your head or your face (although I have used it to trim a long beard before and it was fine). Great price too. Buy with confidence!

Star Wars Battlefront II (PC)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PC)
Offered by 1stvideo
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars --The Force Is Strong With This One--, 6 Jan 2006
Having played StarWars Battlefront to death, I was very excited to hear of the sequel. However, I did not rush out to the shops due to some articles and reviews which gave the fantastic guys at Lucas Arts a bit of a hard time. Having then played the game at a friends house, I can now confirm the almightyness of this game.
There are new units and vehicles for each team to play with,
Graphics are great and fast even on an average PC,
Gameplay has much of the same but with more vehicle related parts what with the addition of space battles,
The life span of the game is great. An abundance of instant action maps (including new capture the flag and other such games), bigger galatic conquests and longer more testing missions.
Finally the online gameplay is just as good if not better. The Maps are bigger, more units to choose from.
Do not be scared by other reviews, THIS GAME IS GREAT!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2014 6:06 PM BST