Profile for A. R. Smith > Reviews

Content by A. R. Smith

A. R. Smith "ewok" (Northampton, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody penguins, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
Was going alright till I got to the bloody penguins......Gave up as it got boring trying to get past. Fed up!

VLC for Kindle Beta
VLC for Kindle Beta

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 9 May 2014
This review is from: VLC for Kindle Beta (App)
For some reason my computer did not have windows media player and I found this little gem for my home computer. When I got a wireless hardrive I installed this to my kindle and it works perfectly.....

Seagate Media 2.5
Seagate Media 2.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Seagate Media 2.5 (App)
Does exactly what it says on the tin, connects the kindle wirelessly to a 1T wireless hardrive and allows me to access films without being ripped off by netflix etc...

Farm Crush
Farm Crush

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor graphics, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Farm Crush (App)
Poor graphics make identifying fruits difficult, no way of saving score or level...Poor quality, even when free it isn't worth it.

Farm Match n Crush Heroes Saga (Kindle Fire)
Farm Match n Crush Heroes Saga (Kindle Fire)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 May 2014
Not really a games player and the three penguins are bloody annoying, was looking for a simple, easy time passer.

Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade
Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade
Price: 22.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A gift for someone else, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Andis Ultraedge 7FC Blade (Misc.)
I can't say anything about this product because I have no idea how to use it. My friend's daughtyer-in-law has just qualified as a dog groomer and it was bought as a congratulatory gift.....

Sharpe's Trafalgar: The Battle of Trafalgar, 21 October 1805 (The Sharpe Series, Book 4)
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpe all at sea, 6 Feb 2014
This is the follow up to Sharpe's Triumph where Sharpe is returning to England to be a junior officer (Ensign) in the 95th (The new Green Jacketed Riflemen). Plenty of Adventure and action culminating in the Battle of Trafalgar.

Sharpe's Triumph: The Battle of Assaye, September 1803 (The Sharpe Series, Book 2)
Price: 4.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Triumph for Sharpe, 6 Feb 2014
I love every Cornwall book that I have read so far. Plenty of the usual action set during the campaign against the Mahrattas. This is the book where Sharpe saves a Welsey and gets promoted to Ensign whilst evading trumped up charges of assaulting an officer.

Polaris Therma Tek Cycling Overshoes Black Small
Polaris Therma Tek Cycling Overshoes Black Small
Offered by Alimay Sports
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars These were a well recieved gift, 6 Feb 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my friends son-in-law and he has used them through the last month and loves them. I can't add anything else as I don't use them myself.

Of Course! It's all total bollocks (Jimmy Shaw Book 2)
Of Course! It's all total bollocks (Jimmy Shaw Book 2)
Price: 6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard Life and Exciting Times, 6 Feb 2014
Jimmy was bought up in a family steeped in the traditions of the Plymouth Bretheren and with a Father who was mentally unstable and violent. Later in life he joined the Fire Brigade and again had a hard and dangerous life until invalided out. Jimmy was a life-long Biker and I had the pleasure of meeting the man and reading his long (and sometimes incoherant) rants on various Biker websites. A great man and a great book, Just wish that he was still with us....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6